Chapter Twenty Five

"OVERTHINK; The art of creating problems that do not exist." Unknown

Hamads pov

I am so excited, ecstatic even.

The way Aisha reacted when I gave her those tickets made me so happy.

We will be leaving for Saudi The day after tomorrow in shaa Allah, and Aisha said we should go to our parents house and tell them we'd be leaving for two weeks in shaa Allah, one week in Saudi and one week in London. And i am so so happy for this vacation, with my wife, alone, only us.

We are both at home now, and I don't think we're leaving anytime soon i am in the living room playing FIFA and Aisha is in...? Only God knows, maybe the room? Bathroom, kitchen or anywhere in the house.

*

"Bubbles don't you think that this game is okay for you, at least for today?" Asks my wife, while entering the living room in my shirt again but this time around she wore her long jeans.

"Babe?? Those are my shirts, don't you know?" I said to her with a roll of my eyes.

"I know, duh. But what's yours is mine right?" She questions and pick my pringles from the bowl in front of me and throw in it in her mouth.

"Hey that's mine, go get yours." I pout and Aisha peck my pouted lips briefly and pinch my cheeks.

Does she really think i am a girl?

"Aisha stop distracting me, I don't wanna lose."

"Oh, now i am distracting you?" She asks innocently and sat on the couch of where i am sitting on the floor and wrap her legs around my neck, she giggles.

Lord of heavens, this woman is gonna be the death of me. I resist the urge to roll my eyes at her childish behavior and focus on the game I am playing, but NO! My wife has other plans. She start ruffling my hair and massaging my ears? I chuckle.

I kiss her foot and she shirk, "That is ticklish and gross you know." She says amusedly.

I pause the game and start tickling her for real, she thought that was ticklish? I'll show her what's more ticklish, she start laughing hard, hitting me in the process, I can't help but laugh with her, she's so cute. She struggled to speak but incoherent words is what I've been hearing, "S-stop it al-alre..ready." She says, still laughing and tears prickle at the corner of her eyes, and that's when I stop.

********

"How have you all been my kids?" My mother asks when we settle down in the living room of my old house. "We are all fine Alhamdulillah Ummi." Aisha replied.

Faisal came to where i am sitting and nudge  my shoulder, "So honeymoon in it?" He asks teasingly, he knows about it, he helped me in getting the visas and tickets. I hit his arm playfully and he glared at him, "Get married too." I said with a smile and he mutter  something like 'soon bro' but I think I heard him wrong, I shrug my shoulders and focus on the conversation my mum and wife are having.

The two most important women in my life.

"Ummi we will be to traveling next tomorrow in shaa Allah." I said.

She smiled at me and said, "Really? Where are you guys going?"

"We'll be going to Saudi and London." I said while slapping Faisals hands off my lap, he look at me with a smile I shook my head at him, is he in his right mind? He wink at me and brought his hands back to my lap and then wrap his right hand around my shoulders. What the hell is wrong with him? He look up again and burst out laughing like an idiot.