Chapter Thirty Nine

He said; "My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself so forgive me." And He forgave him, indeed He is the most forgiving and merciful.
{Quran 28:16}

It is never too late to repent gorgeous people🌸

Aishas pov

It's a nice day, the bees are buzzing, the birds are singing, the sun is still shining brightly, but not too hot, the breeze whizzing past me softly from the open window in our room, making my hair sway lightly.

It really is a beautiful Friday morning.

I put on my blouse and I'm all ready, I'm wearing a simple light purple and white atampa skirt and blouse, we'll be going out later in shaa Allah, Hamad will be going to the masjid now for jumma'at prayer.

My husband is already downstairs all dressed up, eating his breakfast, I walk towards the staircase and down to where my husband is.

"Oh damn." My husband whispers with a low whistle, i giggle and twirl at him.

"How do i look?" I ask him, "Drop dead gorgeous Masha Allah." He says throwing me a flying kiss before munching on his food. I move to where he is seated and kiss him on the forehead.

"Good morning bubbles." I said, he chew his food, swallowed before he replies and i smirk in satisfaction, my rules are becoming a habit. "Good morning bubbles, how was your night?" He asks, "Alhamdulillah." I semi yelled from the kitchen.

"What'd you like madam?" Halsey asks, after we've exchanged pleasantries.

"Chips, scrabbled eggs, pancakes with chocolate syrup and sausage sandwich thank you. I'll make some hot chocolate to drink before you finish." I tell her with a wink and she chuckles before she narrow her eyes at me. "Okay madam." I give her a thumbs up.

"Babe isn't that too much for only you?" My husband asks from the entrance, wiping his hands with tissue. "Is it?" I ask, staring at him admirably, he is wearing a white kaftan with babban riga and black cap, he looks dashing Masha Allah.

"I think so, you kinda eat too much lately." He says, walking to the living room, i pout, "You think it's a bad thing?" I ask moodily and he shrug, well if I'll be honest with my self i know i eat too much lately, I don't know why, I add weight too, that's what almost everyone said to me.

"You don't like girls that eat a lot?" I ask, walking close to where he is standing, wearing his Rolex watch, he shrug his shoulders again but this time he has a small smile on his lips. "C'mon answer me." I tap my foot on the floor.

"Oh the brat attitude, ok, fine i don't like girls that eat too much." He says nonchalantly and i gasp, my eyes widened like saucer and mouth wide agape.

So...?

Is he indirectly telling me that he doesn't like me anymore?

For some unknown reason my eyes begin to water.

"Oh!" I speak lowly, i doubt he heard me, when he turn to me, he is about to burst out laughing but i think my tears stopped him, because the first tear escape my left eye. "Hey babe!" He says moving to where I'm standing.

"Are you indirectly telling me that you don't like me anymore?" I can't help but voice out the question. "What? No." He says draping his arms around my waist, another tear left my eye, he use his thumb to wipe it.

"Why are you crying now? You know i was only joking, wait! Is that even possible? Can you just un-love the love of your life because she eats too much and she's adding weight like big show?...." "Hey!" I exclaim and hit him, he chuckle. "...I was just joking and you know it, why are you so emotional lately?" He asks and my vision become blurry again, I lean my forehead against his, keeping my hands on his chest and his are still around my waist.