Chapter Fourteen

"Indeed what is to come, will be better for you than what has gone by." Qur'an 93:4

Aishas pov

We kissed.

I had my first kiss.

I'm in my room all alone, after the kiss we sat quietly and cried. I wanted to go pee, and Hamad said he will come with me. He is acting like a love sick puppy, i denied his offer and went to the bathroom in my room alone and lock the room.

He wants us to be back to normal again, well i don't think i am willing to do that, at least not just yet. I don't wanna fall for it - what? Ugh! I don't know omg! I missed him so much, but i can't just go to him not after he yelled at me like that, he did apologize right? Apology doesn't always make things right.

Someone knock on my door which i am 100% sure it's Hamad, he knock again.

"Aisha are you okay?" I swear he sounds genuinely worried, he is so childish his tone kinda warm my heart for some unknown reason. "Yeah.. I am." I answer while clearing my throat.

"Aisha are you sure? Why ain't you out yet?" He asks, i am trying to ignore you Mr man! But turns out to be hard, especially after hearing your worried voice i wanted to say that. "Don't worry too much, i am fine." I said.

"Bubbles please tell me, i am worried out of my mind. Have I done anything again to you? If so, please i am sorry know that i did it unknowingly, Baby you can't be mad at me please I can't take it. I promised my self to never hurt you again please Aisha open the door, I'll make it—" I cut him off by opening the door, I don't wanna hear his cracked worried voice, it is making me emotional.

He hugged me the moment i open the door. "Oh thank God!" He sigh.

Drama queen, i roll my eyes.

After i pulled back i said. "You worry too much man."

"Anything for you." He stare into my eyes with pure love emotion? Love? I'm definitely imagining things.

I smiled and enter the room with him trailing behind me, we both sat on the bed but with good distance. Things are a little awkward between us now, five steps backward in our relationship. Thanks to Hamad!

"So why did you lock yourself?" Hamad asks after some moments of silence.

"I just wanted to be alone for sometime."

"By 'alone' you mean away from me ?" He asks calmly and he sounded hurt? What is wrong with me?

"No..I mean y-yes." I stuttered

"Oh" he mumbled, way to go Aisha.

Silence engulfed us again, the kind you feel like both of you have something to say but you'd rather keep quiet than utter any word, so yes! That's the kind we're facing now.

"Wanna go out?" My husband asks out of the blue. He is trying to make things normal between us again, well...i am not sure.

"No." I answered absentmindedly

"Why are you behaving like this?"

"Like what?" I ask.

"I don't know, weird maybe. But since after the fight you've been acting...well not you." Oh oh! He has to bring that fight. You like attention don't you? My subconscious has the worst timing ever.

"What no, w-whoa." I let out a nervous laugh.

"Why did you stutter?" Again with the hurt expression, gosh.