Chapter Twenty

Oh my Allah! Twenty chapters already, thank you, thank you so much guys I really appreciate all of you that stick to this story, it means a lot. Special thanks to Muslimprincesses she encouraged and inspired me, jazakillah khair sister🌹.  msjwriter you're an amazing person sister, I don't know you and we've never met before but wallah I appreciate your votes, thank you😍. Sydhussain Thank you, thank you! Really from the bottom of my heart I appreciate you guys❤️🔐 May Allah bless you all and grant you and your entire family AljannatulFirdaus. Xx

"Love? No love doesn't break your heart, but disappointment surely will. Expect less, get broken less.." Unknown.

Aishas pov

I turn to face the window again, looking directly outside as we pass the lights outlining the street in the daylight the sun is shining, the wind is blowing ever so slowly yet the breeze is kind of— kind of hot? The leaves are falling, falling down the ground from the trees in brownish/yellowish color, it makes the weather seems like autumn, while it isn't it isn't right?- I mean we're in October so it can't be autumn can it? It should be the end of summer or beginning of winter right? But no! Here in Abuja, it freaking seems like it's autumn.

Hamad interrupts my thoughts by snapping his fingers at me, I turn to face him but he isn't looking at me, his eyes are glued to the road. We're in his car now, he is taking me to my sisters house and after he drop me he would be going to Adnans house, his best friend.

"You should come with me sometime to Adnans house, his wife always asks about you." Hamad suddenly suggests when we stopped at the red traffic sign.

I clear my throat, as my voice is barely audible. I had sore throat, cold and fever I've been ill for the past week or two. "I'd love to go too in shaa Allah, when tho?" I ask him.

He change the car to 'drive' and say, "Why not today? I'll just go to Ummis house now, then we'd go to his house later on what do you say?"

"That'd be great." I reply while coughing.

He turn to look at me briefly before turning his attention back to the road. "You're still sick baby, we shouldn't have left our home." We hadn't been out, well i, since Hamad use to go to the office i hadn't been outside our home for the past two weeks because of my illness, so I insisted that we should today as i am feeling much better. "I'm fine Hamad." I said and pat his shoulders.

Within few minutes we're parking inside her house, I got out after kissing Hamads cheek and murmuring 'I love you' he smiled and wave at me. Yes! I've confessed my love to him since the day we've— I can't even remember, it happened almost 3months ago tho and life hasn't been better, I freaking love him so much, every second, minute, hour and everyday he has been nothing but a gentle man to me, may Allah protect him, Ameen.

I ring the bell of my sisters house, and guess what? Surprise, surprise my brother open the door, I can't remember him coming to my house but he is here, way to be favorable, I mentally roll my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Erm.. last time I check, this ain't your house." He replies with a fake yawn, hypocrite.

"Whatever, i am never talking to you again." I said seriously, to show him how offended i am, I really am honestly, i've been married for almost 10months now, I think he has been in my house only twice and that was last week when I was ill. So unfair.

I push him to the side and enter the living room, my sister is sprawled on the couch with her big baby bump, she's 9months already and she's due next week and i am here to help her pack the baby bag as per her husbands order.