Chapter Twenty Six

"No matter how hard the wind blows, the mountain will never bow to it." AyushKollere.

Sulaimans pov

Inside the club, I can see my self slumping against the counter i lazily grip the wine glass, clutching it tightly. My head falling over my shoulder, the rough skin of my face meets the hard granite of the counter, and causes me to groan aloud.

"You alright there, young man?" The bartender questions from the other side of the table, but all I do is lift my left hand in the air, he doesn't say anything after that.

Up on the dance floor men and women are dancing, loosing themselves to the freaking music moving around like there's no one watching under the Dj lights.
Other than the Dj light and the neon sign the room is as dark as a graveyard, it's barely lit, the windows are so small for any light to penetrate inside the club, plus it's midnight so it's dark out too.

"Another sh-shot." I struggle to voice out and the bartender look at me with concern.

I hate that look.

"You sure young man, you've had almost 6 shots within 40 mins." He asks calmly.

"Just give me the damn thing." I huff annoyingly, i am not even that drunk.

He brought the cup in front of me and I hungrily pick the cup and gulp the bitter drink down my throat in one go, i scrunch my face due to the bitter taste.

I instantly close my eyes, I didn't feel any relief unlike the rest of the days if I drink, I drank almost 7 cups of liquor but I can still hear my rapid heartbeat, the beer unfortunately didn't help at all today, even though my head feels a little lighter.

I close my eyes and drop my head on the counter, and suddenly someone is tapping my shoulders, I groan out loud, can't I just have a moment for my self?

I hate disturbance.

I look up and come face to face with non other than Amber, the daughter of the person who owns this shitty place, I roll my eyes at her and she batt her eyelashes at me, I hiss and put my head down again.

"Come on Sulai, we both know that you want me, so quit playing hard to get okay? You weren't even complaining the other day." She spoke softly and start caressing my arm.

I regretted that day.

I flipping regret ever knowing her, I was drunk as hell that day I think it was 5 days ago and we hooked up, she wasn't that drunk and so she used it to her advantage and manage to take me to her apartment and— and it happened. Gosh I feel like a freaking loser, my parents taught me better I swear, but I had to hook up with an ugly Christian girl. ( A/N no offense to Christian readers, don't get me wrong, i am not racist, we're all humans after all💗)

Ya Allah forgive me.

"Amber, not now please that night was a mistake and I am regretting it as it is, don't make it worse please." I utter calmly, I'm still confused as to how i am making sense when talking, I had 7 shots after all.

Surprisingly I am not drunk. "What? What do you mean a mistake?" She asks a bit hurt.

"I'm sorry but it was, I wasn't even sober."

"Aw Sulaiman, I know you're intoxicated now and you don't even know what you're saying, we'll talk when you're sober." She kiss my cheeks and left. I wipe my cheeks with the back of my hand.

"That's fudging gross." I yelled at her.

What does she thinks of her self? I huff at her retreating back, stupid cute girl.