Chapter Fourty Two

"Accept yourself. Accept your life. Be grateful. You might not believe it now, but understand that there's always someone out there who's having it worse." Unknown

And Allah said in the Quran; "I am with you." Suratul Taha, verse 46.

Aishas pov

"Where's my earring?"

"Shahida give me my veil."

"Ugh!"

"Why is Fariha and Manal crying?"

"Mukhtar give me my other pair of shoe please."

Yes, that's how chaotic my in laws house is now, today is the conveyance of the bride. The knot has already been tied yesterday, and i— we all are so happy for him, i cried, i miss him already.

"Y'all should be fast, we're late as it is." A woman whom i don't know says, i think she is late babas family.

"Ummi who is staying at home? I don't wanna go with Fariha." Anty Nasreen asks, as ummi entered the room.

"I wanna leave Manal too, since we won't take long there." Chirp Sumayyah.

"Zahra is not going, she said she isn't feeling well." Batul says, Zahra is her gorgeous pregnant younger sister. "That's good then." Says ummi, "Now lets get going." She added.

We all started walking towards the main door, to our cars, some of the groomsmen are here as well. We'll be going to the brides house and then we will take her to her husbands house.

We arrive at Farhanas parents house, crowded house if i may add, the drive was short, it isn't that far from ummis house.

We enter the house, exchange pleasantries, they welcomed us with open arms. After almost 40mins the bride is ready and we drove to her matrimonial house, she's a crying mess.

Her house is very beautiful, a small duplex apartment, 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms and a kitchen, very nice Masha Allah. Once inside her room,

The elders gave her 'the talk' she hung her head low through out the talk, they lecture her about how marriage isn't always a bed of roses nor is it always lovey dovey, they advised her to be always patient, for patience is verture. They also told her about the ups and downs that await her in her home.

They finished advising her after almost an hour or so we're taking our leave, the bride held my hands saying that i should please stay with her, she doesn't wanna be left alone, I giggle, "Amarya(bride) you don't want Faisal to kill me when he comes back do you?"

She manage a small smile, "So typical of him." Farhana says, her voice lace with admiration, i smiled weakly at her, i still don't feel fine, heck i don't look fine. "I know right, so please allow me to go to my husband too." She giggle.

"Y'all should visit soon, please." Says Farhana. "Look at you, acting like a married woman already." Says Sumayyah from the entrance.

"I was just advised to be free." Farhana says nonchalantly with a shrug, i can't help but chuckle at that. "I see, I'd love to see how 'free' you're gonna be when your husband arrives." Summy wink at her.

Suddenly her smile fell, "Don't worry, sister in law." I tell her with a smile, she almost squeal, "We're sisters in law." She high five(d) me.

"Yea, yea, whatever, Aisha lets go, Manal has been crying since." Sumayyah says and drag me, "Bye Farhana, have a blessed marriage."

She muttered a small "Ameen."