Chapter Fourty Five

The prophet peace be upon him said; "Read the Quran, as it will come as an intercessor for its companions on the day of Resurrection." Sahih Muslim 804a.

Reciting the Quran is as important as the rest of the pillars of Islam, we should all try as much possible to recite it at least once(one verse, half a page or a page)every day, May Allah be pleased with us😍

You might need tissues🤧 idk maybe i am exaggerating😂 but i used them😌

Hamads pov

The way Aishas eyes are roaming the rack of baby cloths, sparkling and beaming with happiness, and a smile on her face, touching each cloth, i can't help but take a picture of her.

She looks genuinely happy.

I stuff my phone back in my pocket and rest my hands on the troller i am holding.

My wife turn to look at me; "I like this one, it's nice, isn't it?!" She asks, still with a smile tugged at her lips.

She's due next week in shaa Allah, we're advised that she should be exercising, preferably walking. So we walked to the baby shop at our area and now we're shopping for our baby.

I shake my head, "It's nice, but we have like a thousand in this trolley and plus we have a bunch in the house."

She roll her eyes at me, i stood straight and walk towards her, she's holding a white overall, that has 'i look like mummy' painted with black at the front, of course she'll like it.

"We're getting it." I said, snatching the cloth from her hand and throwing it inside the trolley.

We walk around the mall, picking all the adorable baby stuffs we like.

At the middle of the aisle, there bips hanged, i took the first one that caught my attention, it's pink in color and has 'I love daddy' painted with white.

My wife is giving me a look, more like glare; "Don't give me that look, we're so gonna buy it." I said, holding the bip to my face, she giggle and brought out her phone, "Pose for me, baby daddy." She winks.

Still holding the bip to my face, i pout and roll my eyes, and she clicks one too many pictures of me, i laugh at her.

We walk towards the cashier, we pick a lot of things, the big trolley is filled with all the stuffs we are about to buy, i even got the baby a pair of gorgeous shoes, my wife hit me and said; "You have the money that's why." And she roll her eyes.

As the cashier is calculating the stuffs, i turn and pick a hat and sun glasses that are hanged by the side of the cashiers table and wore them.

I tap my wife and she turns to look at me, her eyes widened a bit before she burst out laughing, picking her phone and start video taping, giggling.

I pose at her, laughing, changing the hats and glasses a few more times, i pick a hat and place it on Aishas covered head, both of us laughing, and taking selfies.

We both walk towards a mirror to take a mirror picture.

Since when am i into pictures?!

I stood behind Aisha, wrapping my arms around her, placing my hands on top of her baby bump, and she snap the picture, we then both changed position and now we're both holding our phones to the mirror, clicking, snapping and taping.

We both laughed at the last picture, my beautiful wife has her eyes closed, holding the hat that is on her head, her mouth open with a big smile and i stuck out my tongue looking at my wife admirable.