Chapter Fifteen

"Every soul shall taste death.." Qur'an: it has been mentioned more than once.

Hamads pov

Piles and piles and freaking piles of files on my desk, and all the files need my signature, I guess it serves me right. I can't remember the last time I spent 2 good hours in this building, every time if i show up I would just check on the employees and then leave. I was going through the file that Faisal dropped earlier, yes Faisal works with me as the head of marketing department, when my office phone rang i assume it is my assistant.

"Hello Mr Saeed here." I said immediately after i pick the call. "Good morning Sir, I called to remind you of the meeting we'll be having with the Japanese company in 40mins." Reminded Max, my assistant.

Shoot! I totally forgot about the meeting, and it's one of the most important we'll be having in this month.

"Sure Max, just please be prepared." I told him, he can be so clumsy a times I swear.

"Yes boss,"

"Yeah.. Tell Faisal to come to my cabin now." I said and hang up. I wanna discuss some things with him, I swear he isn't taking this job seriously.

Aisha said i shouldn't blame him, how could I not?

Aisha.

I miss her so much, she's giving me a hard time wallahi. Last week she just said "Good night.." Damn it, I wanted to be with her, call me weak or anything she's my wife after all but she's giving me a hard time, that's why i woke up early today and leave for office, I know she will be mad at me for 'not eating before leaving' well- two can play the game right?

Right.

A clearing of throat brought me out of my thoughts, when i look up i saw Faisal sitting opposite of me with a knowing grin playing on his lips. "So bro, you called me." He says and his grin turn to smirk.

"It is boss not bro, Mr Saeed. And yes i asked Max to call you." I said,

"I see, you're being formal. Is it something important?" He asks while adjusting his tie.

"I suppose it is. I wanna know why you fired Mss Ra'if." I seek for an answer with the most serious face ever.

"I knew it'd be about her, i am the head of the department she's in, she's not a hardworking woman at all, in fact she hasn't been coming to work for the past 5days, and she's also a flirt." He said the last part rather disgustingly.

"Mr Saeed, stop saying she's a flirt, don't ever judge anyone. I know she isn't a hardworking person at all, but didn't you think it was necessary for you to tell me before sacking her?" I don't understand him, I. Am. The. Boss. Here. Not. Him.

"For the love of Allah Hamad stop treating me like a child, it's not necessary to tell you since i am also the head of that department. Which means i am capable." He says sternly, well I think he is the boss now.

"Well.. You're still a child to me, an immature one if i may add." I said smiling, he's grown up wallah, Masha Allah i so proud of him.

"Whatever, at least not in the offi-" he was cut off by a knock.

"Come in." I said, wonder who?

"Sir the meeting starts in 5 mins, the Japanese people are in the meeting hall already." Max inform.

"Sure Max, lets get going." I said, this meeting is so important to us, if we win the deal, it'll definitely benefit our company.

Max nod and went out, "Faisal we'll talk later."