Chapter Twenty Four

"..And He is with you where ever you are." Quran: 57:4

Aishas pov (I know it's suppose to be Hamads😫)

"Why is my baby crying?" Hanif asks, when he enter the living room.

Today is the naming ceremony of my sisters baby, all the guest are gone tho except, me, Hisham, Shahida(remember my cousin, that Hamad doesn't like her twin bro), Sultana(Hanifs younger sibling), Faisal and Batul(Also my cousin that is in Kano).

"I think she's hungry or sleepy." My sister replied her husband.

Manal, that's the babys name, she's so cute Masha Allah. She's 7 days old.

Sumayya stood up and walk to her husbands room with the baby.

"Jalal come take this to Mama." I said to Batuls one and a half year old son, he doesn't like people, he is always with his mum he is the cutest i love him, I want a baby, we need to have this talk with Hamad, we need a baby.

"He doesn't like you sis, is it by force." Hisham says and roll his eyes, damn, he sometimes act like a girl.

Faisal, Shahida and Sultana laughed.

"You're just jealous." I reply, "Why would I be jealous lil sis?" He asks also laughing, Faisal laughed too. What's funny?

"Faisal you too?" I pretend to be hurt.

"No sis in law, i am sorry." He stifled a smile, he's cute.

"Normally kids don't like boys." Sultana says.

"What? How? My baby likes his dad." Batul says with an amused expression.

"Of course he'll Aunty B, he is his father after all." Shahida said, I shook my head at them, they are all crazy.

I stood up and walk to the kitchen to drink water, my sisters house is not that big. A small three bedrooms, one living room, dining area and a small kitchen bungalow. I love the house, it's small and cozy and the furniture are beautiful. I drank the water and made my way to the living room, and guess what? I caught Hisham staring at Sultana again, he has been doing that through out today.

"....do you consider getting married anytime soon?" I heard the end of what Batul was asking Sultana, geez! That's why Hisham is looking at her like a gawk, he wanna know her answer, gosh I can't hold it anymore I burst out laughing, that's very unlike him. Everyone turn to look at me with questing gaze, I wave at them and wink at Hisham, his eyes widened. I laugh again making him glare at me.

We talked for a while, laughing and joking around, it feels good to be around people you love.

I miss my husband. :(

"Shahid is here, I'll get going, I had fun today." Shahida says while hugging all the girls in the room and kissing Jalals cheeks.

He is so adorable.

"Ay, Thank you so much for coming. Lemme call Summy." I said and she smiled at me. I strode to Ya Hanifs room and knock almost 3 times, but no one respond. I open the door gently, and saw all of them sleeping. The baby in her bed, I quickly close the door and walk to where the rest were, "They're all asleep, I think we should all get going." I said.