Bonus Chapter 5

Reader and Haku in the gardens. And then the Author appeared...

"Shut it your going to wake him" you growl low as you stare down at the pink little creature swaddled in linen. "It smells Y/N! Bring it back to its mother" Haku continues to shine as he shifts on to his side covering his nose. "No he doesn't! Your just mean, isn't that right mr. Oinkers" you tickle the piglets chin as it squeaks in delight. Another low gruff from Haku waves through the air. "Put it back with the others" he says again turning back to face you. His nose scrunches up in distaste upon the sight of the little thing. You move slightly away protecting the piglet. Or Mr. Oinkers as you had begun to call him.

"No" you says again. You were keeping the pig.

That was the end of discussion.

"Give it to me right now Y/N" he stalks forward, a tiger ready to pounce. You stick out your tongue feeling particularly childish this fine day. The pair of had decided to wake up and go out to the gardens and spend a day in the sun for a change. And that's when you happened upon the piglet. It had broken out and of course you found it adorable. So, you started to hug it aaand then Haku became a snotty brat.

You rise up from your current kneeling position and press the pig close to your chest and begin to run. "Y/N!!!" Haku yells as the distance grows between the pair of you. You stayed laughing as you sprinted down the street of the abandoned fair grounds. Hakus shoes click off of the cobble in an attempt to catch you, your laughter swirled into one another in a beautiful dance of song and joy.

You continue to run until you reach the steps where the sea has properly risen and created an uncrossable land. "Damn it" you whisper and look at the pig. When all Hope seems lost, a voice speaks from behind and you swivel in place. Haku was getting closer and you didn't have much time before he caught up. Before you stood an average sized, long blonde headed girl with an abundance of freckles. Her green eyes were an almost hazel colour and she looked utterly bored. But the unusual thing about her was... she was wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Drinking a Diet Coke.

"Why do ya got a pig" The girl has a thick Irish accent. She grasps her blonde hair and pulls it into a messy bun, while taking a step out on to the sea. She doesn't sink but rather floats upon the mirrored surface. "Uh... I liked it" you stammer unsure of where she came from. The girl nods not really bothered by the hesitance. She continues to slurp at her drink. "Names Amara you?" She continues to devour her drink. "Y/N" you answer. Hakus footsteps were growing closer. Thanks to your dragon form your sense were heightened and therefore, allowing you the ori isle of hearing the very click of his shoes.

"You better hide da pig missus" Amara says yet again.  She watches you with curiosity finding you quite intriguing. "Who exactly are you?" The question spills from your mouth. There was no need for respect here, she seemed about your age and why have any when she showed up out of no where and started walking on water. "Um... Ní maith liom ag ceistenna" She tilts her straw towards your face in an effort to re-inforce her foreign tongued statement. "At Least I think that's the right language. I don't know if I said it right but basically I don't like that question and secondly. Your husband is getting closer." Amara looks back at the pig before readjusting her oversized hoodie. "Husband?" You stammer.

"Oh forget I said that! I don't want spoilers!" Amara nearly trips over herself In an attempt to get to you. She holds out her hands. "Please don't tell the readers! Gimme the pig I'll hide it!" She holds out her hands for the oinking creature. Her plea was hard to ignore but it was more like a bargain... still you hand her the pig and she promptly stuffs it up her hoodie. "I'll leave it in your room" She salutes to you and vanishes before your eyes. You blink a couple of times not believing what you saw. "She's crazy..." You murmur before hands clasp your shoulders.

"Y/N! Where is the pig!?" Haku pants heavily as he stay looking at your eyes trying to figure out where it was gone. "And who the hell were you talking too?" He adds confusion in his voice. You look at him with wide eyes. "I honestly don't know for both of those questions" you say quietly before pushing him out of your way and walking back down the sunlit street.

The pair of you walk in silence to the garden. Surrounded by various flowers and vegetation blooming. You both sit down by hedge in the shade able to watch sun and the Bath House in the corner of your vision. "So... was it sore when you fell from heaven?" Haku looks at you win a dead serious eyebrow raised as if this was a legitimate question.

"No, it burned when I crawled up from hell" you answer smoothly and Haku promptly chokes on his own breath. You chuckle evilly at his surprise before seeing movement st the top of the bunkhouse at one of the balconies. No one should be awake...

You stand and look up at the top floor where your room was, and sure enough Amara is standing there holding binoculars to her eyes and giving the pig her coke. She peers down at you and as Haku slides an arm around your waist she grins frighteningly. "Who. Is that" he says scared of the hellish view you were getting of a crazy blonde writer perched on a balcony with binoculars peering particularly down at you.

"I honestly don't know"

A/N
I do!!!!!!

Welp my excuse of a fifth bonus chapter. I had this wrote a while ago and so h guess I'll just publish it now... I have the next chapter for Spirited Away by the Light ready to go so might publish that soon...

Cookies and cream,

-AA

(HIGHLY UNEDITED)