Chapter 2

It was the next day. The bell just rang for lunch so I was gathering up my stuff too leave Maths and go meet Gee in the cafeteria.

I looked up too see some hoe called Ava approaching me. This girl been about! I tell yaa the whole school experienced wit her , wouldnt surprise me if a few girls got their shot too.

"So you fuckin wit The General?" She asked me as she walked over too my desk.

"The general?" I asked myself.

"Hoodz!" She said as all her minions stood behind her looking at me too.

"Girl get out my damn face. Ion know nobody called the damn general!" I packed up the rest off my books. "Tudz or whatever you damn said." I mumbled as I pushed past them all , making my way out the classroom and towards the cafeteria.

I immediately noticed Jalyn and Gee sitting at a table. I walked over there quickly wit a whole lot off attitude and took my seat.

Jalyn looked at me as he placed a fry in his mouth. "Girl wassup?" He said.

"The damn Gene- Ava come up too me talkin bout am I wit some damn general , what?" I blurted out quickly.

Gee's eyes widened. "Girl! Yesterday , him."

I paused , looking at her clueless until it all came back to me. "Ohhhhhhh! Thats the general?" I asked her.

"I told you this bitch! Hoodz! Do you not listen too me when I speak."

"Wait wait , yall fill me in , fill me in." Jalyn said completely lost.

"Hoodz! THE General right , tried to get wit Hennie , her ass aint even give him her number! The bitch aint even tell him her name." Gee explained too Jalyn.

"That sexy damn fine nigga?" He asked

"Yes!" Gee said excitedly.

"How yall know about him?" I asked confused as I took Jalyns fries.

"Bitch dont do that." He mumbled.

"I dont. I jus' heard about him , he the most known nigga on the streets , his name in alot off mouths. Like how have you NOT heard about him?" Gee said.

"You know this girl anti social as fuck." Jalyn added nudging Gee.

"And boujee." She responded nudging him back.

"And frigid , shy , prestige , rude , bori-"

"All of them things above!" Gee yelled cutting him off with her irritaring laugh. Jalyn also set off laughing to and his was even louder.

I sat looking back n fourth at the two before tapping my head ... confused. "You know I just dont get whats funny?"

"Ofcourse your ass dont." Gee said as she sipped her drink.

"Nah but foreal though , didnt his ass come to this school?" He asked beforing answering his question himself. "Yes! He got expelled! Sis prolly been in and out off half off these girls already." Jalyn said shaking his head.

"Right!" I said agreeing wit Jalyn.

Gee cut her eye at Jalyn "Bo-"

"Gee right?" A boy asked as he approached our table. He was cute. 6ft somethin' , dark-skin. He definitely caught Jalyns eye. His ass was drooling.

"Whos asking?" She asked.

"This the friend you was wit yesterday?" He then asked her.

"Yep. Every single day." She replied.