Chapter 17

Gee

"Shit!" I yelled jumping out of my sleep. "Whats the time?" I asked myself. "2 pm? Damn ... shit Hennie been calling off my damn phone." I said to myself once I see all of her missed calls.

"Ocean!" I heard my Nanna yelling. "Get yo lazy ass up chile'."

I fell back onto my bed , covering my face with a pillow.

"Dont make me come up their Osh , I already damn heard all that movement from that bed of yours."

I rolled my eyes as she spoke and fell into my thoughts not giving a damn about anything else ...

"Elijah .. get off me!" I said as I pushed him away.

"Why you always playin' shawty , come fuck wit a real ni-"

"Help!" I yelled getting closely to crying.

"Shh!" He aggressively spat as his hands fell lower and lower...

"Get off me .." I now cried out feeling myself get weaker.

He began to tug my body up into a position he wanted ... "Stand still , your ass f-"

"OHH-"

"Didnt I tell you already girl!" My Nana asked barging through my door knocking me out my damn thoughts.

"Damnnn Nana." I groaned pulling the covers off me. "I was in the middle of something." I told her with attitude as I walked out my room.

"Go and eat your damn food that I cooked for yo ass nearly 3 hours ago." She said as she followed me downstairs into the kitchen.

"Morning beauty." My paps greeted me as I entered the room.

"Mor-"

"Morning? Its nearly night time." My nana said cutting me off completely.

I looked over at her , rolling my eyes as I took a bite into my waffle.

"Dont roll them eyes at me now chile'." She said shaking her head as she began folding clothes. "You see now when I was a little girl like you ..."

"That girl aint no damn little girl Myra." My paps mumbled as he focused his eyes onto the game.

"Right." I agreed still eating my food.

"Well to me she is!" She said as she watched him for a few seconds before cutting her eye... "anywho ... yeah when I was a little girl like you , I daredent give m-"

She was interrupted by a few knocks to the front door. She paused before going to see who it was.

"Oh hello dear." She welcomed whoever it was in , shortly after closing the door. "Shes just in here." She spoke walking back into the kitchen followed by Jalyn.

"Hey." He greeted to us all.

"Wassup."

"Oh my dear!" My Nana gasped. "What happened to your face?" She asked Jay causing me to look down. "I didnt notice it before but now the light hit you ... sweetheart what happened?" She asked gently rubbing her finger over the wounds.

He looked over at me ... not knowing what to say.

"Nana he got into it at the party we went to yesterday ..." I told her.

"Every body was intoxicated with liquor ... its fine." He said forcing out a fake laugh.

"Ye-"

"Back in my old days when me and your Nana was a chi-"