Chapter 27

Hoodz

"Man move" I said to Tray as I sat back in the passenger seat of Coreys car. It was coming up to 11:30 at night and we was heading back to my crib. Lemar and Remi was in the back seat .. along with Tray annoying ass. We just left the trap , been one hell long of a busy day and I was ready to lay my head on my mooks chest and inhale that scent of hers.. real hood nigga shit.

"Ay how are you baby girl." Remi hollered out the window to a few broads , as Corey slowed the car down. "I cant hear you from all the way over there."

"Bring yo ass over here." Tray loudly told them.

"Hello." One of them said as she lent her body towards the window.

"Hey." Another said , giving me a little smirk. I nodded my head at her before continuing to roll me a blunt.

"What yall doing?" One a them asked.

"Tryna fuck wit you." Remi told her. "Let me get yo number."

"Okay." She giggled a little before locking her number in her phone.

"Let me get your friend." Lemar told her , signalling towards the brownskinned one. There was bout 4 of them hovering round the car , 1 brownskinned , 2 light-skin and 1 white.

"Well let me get your friend." I heard one of the broads say.

"Well damn." I heard Tray mumble to himself.

"Ay my nigga." Corey nudged me a little , grabbing my attention.

"She want you my nigga." Lemar said

 I scanned the shorty before nodding my head a little

I scanned the shorty before nodding my head a little. "Is that right? Huh"

"Mmm." She smirked as she leaned further in the car.

"Careful , yo ass might drop in." Tray told her causing me and the boys to bust up laughing..

Damn this nigga childish.

She shrugged him off and looked back over at me. "You gon play hard to get?" She asked me , tilting her head to the side.

My eyes fell to her chest area ..

Them things something.

They got to be fake..

Wait , is this cheating?

Damn. Lucky Im more of a booty person ...

I was knocked out my thought once I noticed her push herself off the window near Corey and shrut herself around the car towards my side.

I watched as she lent her body towards me , pushing her cheeks out a little as her arms lay over the window edge.

"You a fine man." She told me.

"You a fine woman." I told her.

"Get a room you 2." One of her friends laughed out.

"Or we can?" I heard Corey tell her causing me to laugh a little under my breath.