Chapter 4

I was woken up by a loud ping from my phone letting me know that I had received a text.

"Ouch." I winced as I reached over to my phone and dragged it towards me.

      (404) 239-9042

9:17am  : u strayt?

I squinted at the brightness off my phone as I read the message.

- 9:19 am   Whos this?

9:20 am   Hoodz. U good? I spoke to ur friend , u been ghost fa 3 days🤔

- 9:21 am   im fine.

I lied. Iv been inside for 72 hours because my body is bruised and my ribs are torn! I couldnt let nobody see me in this state. Make up wouldnt hide the nasty cut that appeared on my forehead.

9:22 am   So where u been?

I was just about too send another message when I heard somebody barge into my room.

I immediately locked my phone and hid it too my side.

A man appeared in front off me.

"You hungry?" He asked.

I stared up too him. Quite scared at this point.

"Im not gon hurt you baby. I made some' to eat , I know you in pain just seeing if you wanted any." He asked.

"Erm." I cleared my throat and sat up. "Sure , erm yes please. Thank you." I quietly said.

He nodded his head before leaving. I was quite shocked and scared at this point. I didnt know how too feel. I got up off my bed , ignoring the pain that was hitting me and made my way too the bathroom. 

I sat on my toilet , letting out a breath once I released my urine. After cleaning myself up and flushing the chain I went to wash my hands.

But something caught my eye. I looked at the pregnancy test that sat near the bin. Slowly picking it up hoping it said negative!

"Oh my." I cried as I held my mouth. It was positive. My mama pregnant. Shes not ready for another kid at all. I cant let my little brother or sister come into this world like this.

A drug baby.

I heard banging on the bathroom door catching me off guard. I threw the pregnancy test into the bin and wiped my eyes immediately!

"Move." My mama yelled as she stumbled into the bathroom once I opened the door , running straight to the toilet puking up. I shook my head at the state that she was in. Holding back the tears that was about to fall. I helped her. I held her thick long hair back as she puked all in the toilet.

"Let it out mama." I told her.

Once she was done , she stood up , wiped her mouth and walked back out the bathroom. I watched as she attempted to walk in a straight line. But she couldnt. I looked down at the mess she had made. Knowing I would have to clean it up ... I went ahead and made a start.

"Il clean it." The same man who was in my room told me as he stood at my bathroom door.

"You sure?"

"Yeh. Your food in your room. Go on , il sort this mess out." He said as he took the wipes off me.

"Thanks." I mumbled as I slowly walked out.

I headed into my room to see a plate off food and a cup of orange juice on my draw table.

"Erm? Ok." I said as I sat down and dug straight into my corn bread.