Chapter 11

Hoodz

I been awake from early. I was currently driving along the freeway heading back too my house. This morning I had too run a few errands and whilst I was at it , I checked on the trap.

As I sped up once the light turned red I smacked my teeth remembering that I had a shorty over last night so I was hoping she had left by the time I get back. I cant be bothered to see or hear her voice personally ...

Me and Hennessy havent really spoken since the other day. I guess you could say that im bothered ... just a little bit.

I dont know what she had a attitude towards me for. I get it , shes mad since Ava touched her but thats not my fault. Ion even talk too Ava like that , I just call her whenever I wanna fuck. Damn it aint that deep.

I slowed down once I arrived in my driveway. Parking up my car and quickly hopping out.

As I walked through my door I paused once I see Hennessy run down my stairs heading towards the door also.

"Where you going?" I asked her once I noticed the bag she was holding.

"To Gee's." She replied bluntly. She had on grey sweats with a grey jacket too match it. Some white airforce on her feet and her hair was up in some type off ball ... or whatever yall call it.

"For how long?" I asked her as I walked further in closing the door behind me.

"Weekend." As she said that the shorty I had over last night slowly came down the stairs and I cursed under my breath. Hennessy looked over at her and then back at me , putting her head down and slightly pushing past me. "Give you some space." She smartly said too me as she walked out the door.

I smacked my teeth once she left and walked towards the kitchen. I was annoyed now , irritated , aggravated. Last thing I wanted was for this hoe too even look at me.

I rolled my eyes once I heard her coming near me. "Who is that girl?" She asked as she put her arm around my waist.

I didn't respond I just smacked my teeth and moved her arm off me. "Somebody." I told her as I walked away from her and up too my room.

Hennessy

Thirty minutes later I was arriving at Gee's house. Its been a long damn walk. I dragged myself up her stairs and towards her front door. I gave it a light knock and waited patiently for someone to answer. In no longer then ten seconds the door swung open revealing a smiling Gee whos face quickly changed...

"Whats wrong?" She asked looking really concerned. I guess since we have been friends for so long she could tell when somethings up straight away.

"What isnt wrong?" I asked her rolling my eyes as I walked in. She told me nobody was here so she said for me too make my way straight up too her room whilst she grabs us some snacks and things.

I dropped onto her bed , placing my bags too the side off me , as I just stared up too the ceiling. "Damn." I said too myself as I thought about my life ...

"Whats happened then ?" Gee said intrigued as she threw everything on the bed and got comfortable.

"Hoodz." I told her sitting up.

"I guessed so." She said as she opened up some Cool Ranch Doritos. Her Fave. "What he do?"

"Its just ... Its me actually. Im annoyed at myself for falling for hi-"

"FaLlInG fOr HiM?" She interrupted me. "Ah shit its deep ... continue." She said as she stuffed her face.

"Yeh." I admitted looking down fiddling with my fingers. "I just left him now right... with a damn girl in some skimpy ass fit. She walked down the stairs as I was leaving. Its just right in my damn face." I paused and looked up too the ceiling , putting my hands on my head and furrowing my brows. "Like how could I be so stupid? This man is the most sexiest human ever , why would he ever go for someone like me-"