06

Jonathan flinched, hearing crunching nearly every five seconds, he looked over the paper he was reading. Willow was sitting in front of the television watching a film of some sort. When Jonathan looked up to regard it, he frowned. It seemed...interesting. Interesting in the respect of: he can see exactly why Willow was watching it. The crunching was coming from the popcorn which she saw fit to keep eating. He had mentioned the small fact that eating so much would make her feel ill. After dinner she saw fit to eat loads of ice cream, then she made popcorn.

"Can you stop that?"

"Wah?" Willow tilted her head back against the coffee table and looked up at him.

"Can you stop that?"

"What?"

"That," Jonathan pointed his pen at the bowl of popcorn which Willow had now put on the coffee table. She'd turned around and put her arms on the table and looked up at him.

"You want me to stop eating?"

"So loudly."

"It's popcorn, Jonathan. There's no silent way of eating it. It's crunchy, and yummy, and tasty, and crunchy." Jonathan rolled his eyes at her ramble. "Want some?"

"No, thank you though for your offer." He smiled lightly, Willow grinned happily and quickly shot up from her sitting position and jumped to sit next to him on the sofa.

"Learn anything?"

"No," Jonathan was still trying to figure things out about Arkham City. He'd jotted a few things down in a notebook which Willow had seen fit to pluck from his hands and look through.

"It's a time bomb waiting to happen. That many people, that many rivalries..." Willow trailed off. She didn't need to continue, Jonathan knew where she was going with this statement.

"Yes, it'll be most interesting to see."

"You know," Willow threw the notebook onto the coffee table, much to his annoyance. He didn't throw her things around, why did she see fit to throw his things around? "If you continued to play dead as it were," Willow looked at him simply. "There would be less chance of being hunted out."

"True." Jonathan nodded. "That's very true, but-"

"You couldn't help yourself could you?" Willow crossed her arms and nodded surely. "You got bored and had to make your presence known again."

"Yes, but I'm not making it outright known unlike how some people do it."

"True, you're not having a shoot out. Or doing crimes based on the number two, or heck! You're not being a crazy environmentalist who blabbers on and on and on about plants being your babies."

"Had a run in with Pamela then?"

"God good! If she spoke anymore about plants being her babies, I was going to smash my head through the wall! Lady, they're not your babies. You didn't give birth to them, a tree didn't come out of your-"

"Willow, that's too graphic." Jonathan looked at her highly disturbed and if anything, a little embarrassed. "Way too graphic."

"But yes, we had the displeasure of being in the recreational room at the same time." Willow frowned. Jonathan could clearly see the two women had had some sort of disagreement.

"What happened?" He smiled.

Willow stiffened and looked at him. "You don't care! You're just being curious."

"I am of a curious mind, you know that." Jonathan smiled and ran a hand through her hair. Willow frowned again. "Fine. Don't tell me of your apparent rivalry with Miss Isley." Jonathan said a little disheartened and went to cross his arms. Willow had other ideas and latched onto his arm and put it around her shoulders. Settling down and leaning her head against his chest, she yawned quietly.