22

Jonathan stood cross armed and nodded. The pressure from his arms against his middle was good. It oddly relieved some pain from his knife injury. He wouldn't be lying if he said he was a little peeved that he'd got injured so easily.

Willow stood in front of him. "I'm like a female you! How cool! You've totally had a sex change."

Jonathan slapped a hand to his forehead. "You didn't have to dress like me."

"But I like suits." Willow paused. "I like you in a suit." Pausing again she watched from behind the mask as Jonathan fidgeted uncomfortably. Compliments just had the opposite effect with him. "You really work the suit look." He shifted again and looked at her and then at the floor. "Aw! You're so cute in your embarrassment! Take the compliment you silly thing you!" Willow giggled and shoved her hands in her jacket pockets.

She was in fact dressed like him. Jonathan wasn't even aware of her owning a suit. But low and behold, here she stood in front of him, in one. Her suit was dark grey, in certain lights it looked black. The trousers were form fitting, not like most suit trousers, they were tucked into Willow's ever faithful boots. The jacket was quite tight fitting too. All in all the suit clung to her form rather nicely, Jonathan had to admit.

Willow had managed to tie her hair up and hide it under the mask so it wouldn't keep getting in the way. The only thing which was lacking from her attire was the syringe glove. She joked about it but then stated she really didn't want it because it was creepy. Not that he'd let her wear it anyway. It was bad enough she was standing in front of him as, well, himself. Willow patted her sides, she was wearing her many pouched belt. Within the pouches were the grenades and semtex. The walkie talkie was also clipped to her belt as well.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"Be careful."

"Are you worried?"

"Yes."

"Don't be. I'll be fine." Willow nodded. "But then, I guess with me doing this you get to feel how I feel when you go off. The not knowing if I shall return, or if I do return shall I be injured? Will Batman have captured me? Or perhaps the police?"

Jonathan narrowed his eyes. "I don't quite like how my personality has rubbed off on you."

"Yes, the question asking is one of many things I've got from you."

"Here," Jonathan held out his hand, stepping forward Willow took the paper from his hand. "They are the marked hideouts. They are the only hideouts that the Chechen has. With luck his remnants will be there."

"They won't be for long." Willow looked from the paper to him.

"Be as quick as possible."

"I will be."

"Go." Jonathan nodded towards the window. Willow shuffled over and opened the window.

"Bye, Bye Birdie. I'm gonna miss you so. Bye, Bye Birdie. Why'd you have to go?" Singing she sat on the windowsill and fell backwards. Jonathan rolled his eyes at her dramatic moment. Walking over he looked out of the window. Willow was skipping down the alleyway, shaking his head, pulling himself back into the room and shut the window.

"Where's Willow?" Jonathan turned and looked at Luke. "She was meant to come read with me."

"She's gone out."

"Where?"

"She's just gone out."

"Yes I heard and I asked where." Luke narrowed his eyes suspiciously at him.