Chapter 33

I stare at the dirty ceiling with boredom feeling fear and confusion creeping at my heart giving me goosebumps as every second passes by with me tied to the chair.

This is officially the second day with my stomach growling for food and my hands and legs feeling sore as a result of staying in one seating position for so long.

I squirm on the chair in discomfort, time tick by with every second since Blake left me here going after the other phase of his plan.

I gaze at the floor trepidly not finding any solution to the problem at hand, I feel helpless with all this new information, I don't know if it is right to be scared, brave, or just... How did I get to this point away from my baby, away from my new life and plans.

I blink back the tears cursing myself for being so weak " please God don't let any harm come to my baby, my family, friends, and... Chance, please keep a watchful eye on my baby" I say as my body quake with sobs.

I wipe my wet cheeks on my shoulders hearing the turning of the doorknob before Blake walks in with his usual smirk in place " here I got you something " he says placing a bag on the stool before taking a seat in front of me.

I reply with a blank stare " were you crying?" He asks brushing his finger over my cheeks " why cry, everything I do is for our future together" I meet his gaze with disdain in my eyes as a proud grin appears on his countenance.

"Enough of this let's discuss how my plan is working, " he relaxes comfortably with hands crossed over his chest" your Dad will be signing over half shares and 150 million to me by tomorrow," he says with a smug look.

" what?" I ask stunned.

"Don't act too shock at what I deserve for what your Dad did against my father" I stare at him feeling disgusted with his every word.

My Dad worked so hard to build his empire giving it away is like ending his life, I can only wonder how he is feeling about signing half of his hard work away to someone like Blake.

How would Garrett feel about all this, please don't let this happen to my family.

"After this is done I will take you away for our honeymoon making sure you lack nothing" I grimace just thinking about it " As for your baby he will be in good hands here with your parents"

I hope to find a solution before that happens" what is Chance's part in all this?" I ask curiously.

"You will come to know by tomorrow when he gets here," he says placing my phone and his on the stool before bringing out a pack of chips and strawberry carton juice.

I stare at the phones with a plan running through my mind hoping it works" can't possibly eat with my hands tied together" I say sassily.

"I will be the one feeding it to you" he shrugs opening the pack of chips.

"Please just lose this rope my hands feel so sore even just for 30 minutes" I plead.

He looks hesitant for a few seconds before losing the rope from my wrist, I run my hands together feeling the blood rush back.

I flinch touching the robe lines on my wrist hoping to never feel does rope on my wrist again.

Okay, I successfully got this rope off my wrist next I need to find a way to get him to leave.

I pick up the pack of chips before meeting his questioning gaze" Blake I need a glass for this juice" I demand pointing towards the carton of juice to make a point.

"Okay let me get a glass for you," he says before leaving.

Placing the chips on the stool I wait for a little while before taking my phone from the stool then dialing Chance's number.