Revision 🎒

"mummy has to do school work when we get home will you be okay" Ariana asks "yes mummy" Ella smiles "can I still come and see you though" Ella asks "of course" Ariana smiles kissing her cheek before opening the front door.

"How was big school today mummy" Ella asks "it was okay" Ariana says "what did you eat" Ella asks "a sandwich and cookie" Ariana smiles "me to" Ella smiles making Ariana smile.

"so how was school for you today" Ariana asks "it was good we played outside and me and Freya  painted" Ella smiles "what happened to Hope today" Ariana asks "Hope wasn't there and I missed her" Ella pouts "maybe she was sick" Ariana kisses her head. "and didn't want to get everyone else sick" she adds making Ella nod.

"while mummy does her school work can I sit on your bed and play games on the Ipad" Ella asks "of course you can" Ariana smiles. "but I wanna bath you first" Ariana says making Ella smile.

Ariana goes to the bathroom and began to run a bath for Ella. "BUBBLES" Ariana asks "Yes mummy" Ella screams back making Ariana shake her head and put the bubbles in.

"come on then cutie" Ariana says after she had run the bath and have also got her some pyjamas. Ella smiles running up the stairs and to the bathroom.

Ella strips and climbs into the bath. "your getting to be a super big girl" Ariana smiles sitting on the toilet seat. "me getting clever" she smiles "you are" Ariana nods. "but mummy can you wash my hair" Ella asks and Ariana nods. "Of course" Ariana smiles standing up to wash her hair.

"thank you" Ella smiles

"mummy" Ella asks "yes baby" Ariana asks looking up from her notes "love you" she smiles "i love you too" Ariana smiles

Ariana's phone lights up and Ariana smiles picking it up.

Mikey: Hey cutie I miss you want to do something later. Just a walk or something? x
Ariana: Sure a walk seems nice x
Mikey: So Ill pick you up at 8 is that okay? x
Ariana: Yeah that is fine x

Ariana looks back at her work for a while before looking at her baby girl on the bed just happily playing with her teddy's.

"mummy i'm hungry" Ella says "okay baby" Ariana stands up and walks downstairs and looked for something that she could make her little girl. "pasta" Ariana asks "no" Ella shakes her head "pizza" Ella giggles "okay" Ariana pouts pulling it out the freezer and making her pizza.

"thank you mummy your the best" Ella hugs her leg "thank you baby" Ariana kisses her head, Ella raises her arms and Ariana smiles
picking her up.

"you sleepy" Ariana asks "yes mama" Ella yawns "oh baby" Ariana strokes her head "you can go sleep when we are done eating" Ariana tells her. "okay" Ella lays her head on Ariana's shoulder.

Ariana smiles carrying her around doing some simple jobs. "i dont want to go school tomorrow" Ella pouts "baby you have to" Ariana replies "okay"

***
"Ella I thought you were tired" Ariana asks "please one more movie" Ella asks "fine" Ariana sighs putting another movie on for Ella while Ariana studied.