Engagement.

"hey princess" Mikey smiles "hey" Ariana smile sitting up on the bed and getting up to give him a cuddle. "you okay" he asks "mhm i just wanted cuddles" she smiles "your always aloud my cuddles" he smiles back rubbing her back.

"why dont I run you a bath. its just me and you tonight since Ella is at Emilys and we can cuddle all you want" he suggests "i would love that" she smiles. "you sit down and relax while i begin to run you a bath." he smiles.

"not to be a bossy bitch but is there any chance you can change the bed too" she asks "your not a bossy bitch, of course ill change the bed." he smiles kissing her head. "and your carrying my baby" he chuckles. "you need to rest" he smiles.

"im going to cook you a nice meal too" he pecks her head. "you treat me like a princess" she giggles "i do" he agrees. "to be honest you always do. Every night is like this apart from a 5 year old" she giggles "love you" he smiles "love you too"

*****
"your bath is ready baby" Mikey smiles "thank you" she smiles going up to the bathroom and getting unchanged. Mikey began to make them a pasta bolognese which was easy to make but he knew Ariana and knew she wouldn't want anything fancy.

He walked upstairs and put the ring under his pillow. He knew they would end up cuddling in bed and he wanted her not to find the ring straight away.

"MIKEY" Ariana calls making him walk to the bathroom. "yes angel" he asks "can you pass me a towel" she asks "of course i can" he smiles getting it off the rack and helping her out.

"go get changed baby girl i need to go get our food before i burn the place down" he laughs "okay" she smiles walking to the bedroom where she picked out some shorts and a top nothing fancy just something she would be comfy in. She had nice silk pyjamas and dressier things to wear to bed but she really couldn't be bothered even trying she was only going to end up sleeping.

She walks down and smiles at her food being ready. "Ella would be grumpy right now" Ariana giggles "what because i gave you pasta and cheese" he asks "yeah and the sauce what she dont like" she giggles "i mean it has a lot more stuff in than jut sauce" he smiles handing her a fork.

"baby im really uncomfortable" Ariana groans moving around trying to get comfy. Mikey sits up slightly letting Ariana try get comfy again. "you good" he asks and she nods "sorry im a fidget" she giggles "im used to you by now" he strokes her hair out of her face "is that a good thing" she frowns "i mean i want you to be comfy all the time so im used to you moving to get comfy" he smiles kissing her head. "how you feeling" he asks stroking her arm "im feeling okay" she shrugs.

"Anyway im going to go wash my face and pit cream on for bed" Ariana smiles climbing off the bed and walking into the bathroom. "stop being a tease you" Mikey says "hey what did i do" Ariana asks "the way you walked then thats not your normal walk" he says making her shake her head. "stop watching me" she pouts "but why" he pouts. Ariana went back into the bathroom

Mikey placed the ring under her pillow and waited for her to come back since everywhere was locked downstairs and he had her bottle of water by the bed he didn't need to get out of bd to go anywhere.

Ariana walks out the bathroom and smiles. "you missed a bit of your hair by the way" Mikey says making Ariana frown and go back into the bathroom to fix before coming back and climbing into bed.

"take it off" Ariana mumbles "my top" he asks and she nods. Mikey chuckles taking off his top making Ariana smile admiring her boyfriend's body.

"you know i kinda like our night routine we do the same thing every-night nearly" Ariana giggles "we do" he nods "we always cuddle like this before we sleep" she smiles "because i want you to sleep happy not sad and you love your cuddles" he smiles.

After a few kisses and cuddled and of course there i love yous, Ariana placed her head on her pillow. It wasn't long before Ariana sat up turned the side light back on and messing with her pillow.

"sorry" she frowns "its okay" he tells her. Ariana laid back down again and could still feel a lump in her pillow making her throw it across the room pissed off at the fact she couldn't get comfy.

Ariana looks at the very neatly tied box laying there. "is that for me" she asks "it is" he nods making Ariana pick it up and open the box where it read will you marry me? and the ring.

"are you serious" she asks covering her mouth and he nods "ive loved you from the second i met you which happened to be the most awkward thing i have ever had happen to me. You gave my Ella and you let me in" he smiles leaning to kiss her lips. "i dont want you to think im doing this because we found out you were pregnant. I took Ella the other day to help me" he adds.

"Mikey of course ill marry you" she throws her arms around him. "i love you so much" she sobs into his neck. "i love you so much more thank you for letting me break down your wall" he rubs her back.

Ariana placed the ring on her finger before getting off the bed to get her pillow. Mikey smiles at her admiring the ring on her finger. "im getting married" Ariana smiles "you are" he nods "can you love me" she asks.

"you sure about that" he asks "please. i trust you with me and forever will" she smiles giving him a kiss making him nod and lay her down on the bed gently.