The accident 😳

"mummy" Ella smiles crawling into her bed. "hey princess" Ariana smiles giving her a cuddle. "can we go to the play area today" Ella asks "of course we can" Ariana smiles "but first mummy needs to clean up and then wait till its a little warmer outside i would hate for you to catch a cold" Ariana tells her making Ella nod.

"should we get you some breakfast." Ariana suggests and Ella nods climbing off the bed she had no mastered since it was higher then the last bed Ariana had. "why is daddy always working" Ella asks "because he has to baby. Mama will get a job soon" Ariana tells her "no mama is leaving me all alone" Ella cries "baby girl your gonna be going back to school soon and then mama will be bored and i want to help daddy and help towards the bills that we are going to have to pay." Ariana explains to her "okay" Ella replies.

"can we go see daddy today at work" Ella asks "sure we can" Ariana smiles.

****
Ariana held Ellas hand as they walked down the street. "mama" Ella raises her arms "whats wrong with your legs" Ariana asks "its so far" She pouts "you can walk" Ariana says making her whine. "your not throwing a tantrum in public" Ariana tells her. "but mummy" Ella cries "Ella your the one who wanted to walk to daddys work" Ariana says "i not realise how far it was" Ella pouts. Ariana picks her up and Ella smiles "no. im not happy with you" Ariana says "i still got my own way" Ella says "ill put you back down" Ariana warns "and stop being a brat or there is no tv and movies before bed and no sweets" Ariana adds.

Ariana arrived at Mikeys work and he frowns. "whats wrong with this little one? have her legs stopped walking?" Mikey asks "nope this one got grumpy in the street because i wouldnt pick her up and then was being a pain so i gave up" Ariana pouts "stop giving your mama a hard time you" he tells her.

"daddy" Ella opens her arms for him making him take her. "i miss you" Ella pouts "im still here baby just have to work again now my holiday is over" he strokes her hair.

"Ariana you need the toilet" Mikey questions and Ariana nods. "go on no one will follow you" Mikey tells her and Ariana shakes her head.

"Ill watch Ella for 5 minutes" A colleague of Mikeys says making Mikey pick up Ariana and carry her to the bathroom. "i can hold it" Ariana says "baby everything is fine im gonna be here" he tells her making her go pee.

Mikey pulls her into a hug and Ariana smiles.
"im so tired" Ariana yawns "oh baby girl" He pouts "ill be okay though" she smiles "i know you will be" he chuckles. 

"i cant wait to just cuddle you later" Ariana mumbles "cuddles in bed" he rubs her back and she nods her head "come on lets go out to Ella and then im gonna have to go back to work soon" Mikey says making Ariana nod.

"what the fuck" Mikey asks seeing water everywhere "Hi daddy" Ella giggles. "sorry she wanted to help" a worker says making Ariana chuckle.

"how did she not end up wet and all you did" Mikey asks picking his girl up. "because i not want to get wet" Ella sats making Mikey shake his head kissing her cheek.

*****
"im tired mummy" Ella yawns "want picking up" Ariana asks since they were walking home from the play area. "no im okay" Ella smiles

"i got carried on the way there" she giggles "you did because you were a grumpy butt" Ariana tells her "sorry" Ella pouts "can we have pasta and cheese for tea mummy" Ella asks and Ariana nods "of course you can".

Ella saw a man holding a balloon across the street. The man waves to her causing Ella to let go of Ariana's hand.

"ELLA" Ariana screams as he whole world stopped.