44

Ariana's phone rings in the middle of the night making Mikey grab it since Ariana was on the toilet. "hello" he asks "Hi this is Dr Grey calling you to let you know we have to bring Ella off her life support" he says "what do you mean" Mikey asks "were going to wake her up" he says "okay we will be there as soon as we can" Mikey says climbing off the bed and walking into the bathroom. "Ariana stop" Mikey says "i need to pee" Ariana whines "there waking Ella up" He says making Ariana run straight for the car.

Mikey grabs her some pants and some clothes before following her down to the car. "i love you" Ariana says "i love you too" he takes her hand as he drives.

They arrive at the hospital and Ariana takes Mikey's hand and they walk up to the room. "is she going to be okay if you wake her up" Ariana asks "she should be okay" The doctor says making Ariana nods. "Ariana go pee" Mikey hands her a bag making Ariana go into the bathroom.

"so when we inject this into Ella it should take her an hour for the coma fluid to come out and then she should wake up. If she doesnt we will come help her" the doctor explains to Mikey who nodded his head.

"she may be very confused at first so if you see any movement from her we need you to come get us if there isnt one of us in the room to ensure we can calm her down if she get distressed" he explains and Mike nods.

Ariana comes out the bathroom and hugs Mikey making him wrap and arm around her rubbing her back.

"what did the doctor says" Ariana asks "that she should be awake within an hour" he tells her sitting down and Ariana nods sitting next to him.

****
"daddy" Ella whines keeping her eyes closed "im here" Mikey takes her hand "i love you" Ella says "I love you too" he smiles "i need to go get a doctor okay" he tells her "no" Ella whines "your mummy is here she will keep you safe" he tells her. "mummy" Ella beams opening her eyes. Ariana smiles immediately. "hey princess" Ariana smiles "i though you not here i hadn't heard you voice in a while" Ella pouts "ive always been here my angel. Daddy had to beg me to leave your side" She explains.

"hi Ella" the doctor smiles Ella just looks at him. "you can talk to him" Ariana strokes her knuckles "hi" Ella says "how are you feeling" he asks "in a lot of pain" Ella pouts "okay so im going to get you some pain relief okay" he says and Ella nods. "daddy mummy" Ella points "your teddy" Mikey asks and Ella nods making Mikey hand it to her.

"mummy mad" Ella asks "im just glad your okay" Ariana says "mummy mad" she pouts "i was but now im okay" Ariana kisses her lips. "i would give you a massive hug but i dont think aloud to move you" Ariana pouts "im okay with a load of kisses" Ella smiles "good" Ariana smiles.

"how long was i asleep for i heard a lot of conversations" Ella asks "two weeks baby girl nearly 3" Ariana says "and daddy didn't go to work. mummy what about the bills we have to pay" Ella asks "wait what" Mikey asks "mummy told me you needed to work to enable we could live in the house" Ella says "its okay daddy has it covered" he tells her and Ella nods.

"mummy i want a cuddle" Ella pouts. Ariana gently climbs on the bed and Mikey helps move Ella. "i love you princess" Ariana kisses the side of her head "i love you too mama" Ella looks to her.

"what kind of conversations did you hear" Ariana asks "just daddy tell you to rest and sleep" she giggles making Ariana nod.

*****
would u like a book 2.

any suggestions to what else to write about