cancelled plans 😔

Ariana walks out the bathroom and jumps as she sees Mikey on the bed. "where did you come from" she asks "i have been here ever since you had a shower you just never came out" he laughs "oh" she pouts putting on some shoes.

"can i be 18" Ariana whines "youve just turned 17" he chuckles "but i want to be able to drink" she whines. "your adorable" he smiles. "can you help me" she asks after struggling for 5 minutes to do her shoes. Mikey helps her with her shoes and takes her hand.

"MUMMY" Ella screams making Ariana let go of his hand and go to her baby's room "Ella?" Ariana asks turning on the light. "daddy there is a man outside looking into my window" Ella cries hugging Ariana.

"theres no one there Ella" Mikey says "i dont want you to go out" Ella cries. "Ella sweetheart" Ariana rubs her back "no mummy you always promised me no one would come between us if i was scared" Ella sobs "okay okay" Ariana kisses her head. "im sorry" Ariana mouths to Mikey.

"daddy look" Ella point making Mikey look "Ella there is no one there but ill go check" Mikey says walking down the stairs and out the door.

Ariana looks at Ella and Ella looks at her mama. "why were you looking out the window and not asleep" Ariana asks "because i couldn't sleep" Ella pouts. "Ella there is no one there im 100% positive" Mikey says kissing her head.

"okay" Ella says "please dont go out still" Ella asks "Were not going anywhere" Mikey tells her making Ella nod.

***
"baby your hurting me" Ariana coughs as Mikey lays on her. "its not my fault your lazy ass wouldn't get my charger" he says making Ariana giggle pulling him up for a kiss. "i love you" he smiles "i love you too"

"can we go on a holiday again i loved our last one" Ariana asks "its cold outside though" he pouts "good point" Ariana giggles "but then we can go somewhere still nice and cosy" Ariana says.

"maybe princess maybe" he strokes her cheek. "you make me so happy" Ariana smiles "good"

"mummy" Ella opens the door and Mikey rolls over. "ow" Ariana slaps him "yes sweetheart" Ariana asks calmly. "ive lost my blanket" Ella pouts making Ariana stand up.

"are you ever gonna go sleep tonight" Ariana asks "mummy stop" Ella whines making Ariana roll her eyes walking into her room and turning the light on again. "where did you last have it" Ariana asks "when i woke up" Ella says "Mikey" Ariana calls making him come in. "can you go check your car" Ariana asks and Mikey nods.

"i thought it was on my bed im sorry mummy" Ella cries "its okay" Ariana rubs her back sitting on the bed and cuddling her. "what if its not in daddys car" Ella sniffs "you can have one  of my tops to hold" Ariana tells her and Ella nods closing her eyes.

Ariana smiles at the tired little girl in her arms. Mikey smiles handing her the blanket. Ariana peels the little girl off her and hands her the blanket kissing her head before leaving the room.

"im tired" Mikey yawns "go sleep" Ariana chuckles laying down. Mikey wraps Ariana in his arms kissing her lips before falling asleep. Ariana rolls over in his arms and gets comfy before falling asleep herself.

*****
Ariana woke up and smiles rolling over to face Mikey. Watching him sleep peacefully. "mummy" Ella smiles walking into the room. "morning" Ariana smiles sitting up. "is daddy sleeping" Ella asks and Ariana nods "come on lets get you some food" Ariana suggests climbing out of bed and walking downstairs.

Ella climbs on to her seat and waits for her mama to had her some food. "mummy come here" Ella asks making Ariana walk over to her. "I love you" Ella stands on the stair making Ariana protectively hold on to her and kisses Ariana's lips. "i love you more" Ariana tells her "no" Ella pouts "you cannot argue with me" Ariana says "but mummy i want to love you more" Ella pouts "how about we love each other the same" Ariana suggests and Ella nods.

"but what about daddy do you love me more than daddy" Ella asks "I do. I would drop everything in an instance to love you" Ariana tells her "okay" Ella smiles.

Ella sits back down and Ariana hands her breakfast to her. "morning girls" Mikey smiles "morning handsome" Ariana smiles giving him a hug. Mikey smiles rubbing her back "morning daddy" Ella smiles. "i have a surprise for you girls today" He tells them making Ariana nod and kiss his lips.