moving day ❤️

"daddy" Ella asks. "yes sweetheart" Mikey asks "is mummy crying" Ella asks "no sweetheart why" Mikey asks "oh i though you made her sad" she says giving him a hug.

"what why" Mikey asks "because you shut the door after you like mummy doesn't want to see me" Ella says. Mikey opens the door where Ariana was sat on the bed on her phone. "hey princess" Ariana smiles.

"hey" Ella smiles walking over to her.

****
Mikey opens the door and Ariana smiles the last time she saw this place it was a dump.

"mummy where are we" Ella asks holding on to her leg. "were at our new home" Ariana picks her up.

"baby this is amazing" Ariana says "I know i promised i wouldn't go mad but i just had to" he says "its okay" Ariana smiles

"Ella baby" Ariana strokes her cheek. "yes mama" Ella asks looking at her "go look at that note" Ariana points making Ella walk over to it slowly.

A week ago you ask daddy to adopt you. Look towards daddy. x

Ella turns to look at Mikey and Ella looks confused. "im confused" she speaks "wait" she shuts her mum up. "are you adopting me daddy" Ella asks "already done" he smiles making Ella run into his arms "this is the best day ever" Ella screams kissing Mikey cheek.

"i love you too my angel" he smiles putting her back to the floor only to find Ella to take his hand. Ariana smiles at her. "you've made her happy" Ariana chuckles "mummy makes me happy too" Ella adds making Ariana chuckle.

"can i go play" Ella asks and Ariana nods. Mikey turns to Ariana giving her a kiss. "i thought i would get to see it before Ella did" she says "i was going to but then i wanted to see both your faces" he chuckles "my mother helped you with this didnt she" Ariana asks "yup while you were studying we took Ellas toys to here and clothes which is why i picked outfits for our little princess and i you just never noticed your clothes go down" he says. "you have to really sexy things for your age" he adds "hey i only bought them after i got with you" she pouts "thought so" he pecks her lips.

****
Ella walks out her bedroom getting a little lost but eventually finding the stairs and walking down to see her parents on the sofa. "daddy" Ella asks making him look up. Ella waves her hand wanting him to go over to her, so he stood up and followed her.

"When you taking mummy on a date" Ella asks "what you mean" Mikey asks "well you were going to take my mummy out on a date last night but i got scared and deep down mama is sad" Ella says "Ella baby mummy isnt sad because we had to cancel our date, we both love you so much and would never leave you scared" he kisses her head.

"i think mummy wants to stay in for a few night you know to settle into a new surroundings and get used to being around me a lot" he chuckles "okay daddy" Ella smiles giving him a hug. "can we watch bambi" Ella asks "sure" he picks her up carrying her back down to the sofa where he found the film making them.

****
"mama" Ella cries "whats wrong baby girl" Ariana mumbles waking up from sleep. "your bed it too high" Ella cries making Ariana lift her up and let her snuggle into her "daddys gone work" Ella tells her "okay baby was he okay" Ariana asks and Ella nods kissing her cheek.

"he told me to say that he loves you" Ella giggles climbing into his side of the bed. "so what would you like to do today" Ariana asks "bake some cookies" Ella asks "sure" Ariana smiles giving her a cuddle.

"we can stay and cuddle all day if you want to do that mummy" Ella says "daddy will
be annoyed then" Ariana strokes her back. "mummy is tired were you and daddy up
late" Ella asks "not really baby girl i guess im just tired. Its hard work looking after you" Ariana tells her "no i dont want to make mama cry and be upset and tired" Ella pouts "its okay. I love looking after you" Ariana smiles to her making Ella nod.