make up ❤️

"Ariana we cannot stay in a hotel forever come on lets go speak to your mum" Mikey tells her "okay" she sighs climbing off the bed and putting on her shoes.

"please dont walk in like that" he asks "its not my fault we went for it multiple times" she pout "you were the one begging me not to stop" he chuckles making her pout even more "but you made me feel so good" she gives him a hug. "good" he smirks before kissing her head. "i should be telling you to behave and stop looking at me like that" Ariana adds "come on Ariana you have a kid she cannot tell you to not have sex" Mikey chuckles. Ariana leans up and kisses his lips "i want to go back to bed" Ariana crawls back into bed. "nope" Mikey pulls her up.

"your little girl needs you to be the bugger person and go talk to your mother" Mikey says "shes your girl too" Ariana smiles "i know"

"come on then" she takes his hand and walks to the door. Mikey follows her and gets into the car and drives her to her house.

Ariana walks inside and Joan looks at them. "Ariana im so sorry" Joan says rushing over to give her a hug. "i love Mikey i promise i really do i was just really stressed and took it out on him and i shouldnt have done" she pouts "mum you really upset him and your granddaughter" Ariana says "i know im so sorry." she pouts.

"okay" Ariana says. "Mikey im so sorry" Joan says and he nods giving Ariana a hug who had come back and cuddled her self into him. "your adorable" he chuckles.

Mikey follows Ariana upstairs into her room and Mikey looks at her "you okay" Mikey asks and Ariana nods "yeah i forgave her and now i have stuff to do" Ariana shrugs "calm down baby" he tells her "what do you need to do" he asks "mother stuff" Ariana says "Ariana Grande stop. If were going to move into together your going to have to let me help" Mikey pulls her into a hug.

"im sorry i just used to doing stuff on my own" she pouts. "its okay but im here now baby the house is nearly ready" he tells her "it is" Ariana asks and he nods making her smile.

"were gonna be a family so soon" she smile "we are" he nods. "i cannot do it" she whines falling onto the bed. Mikey picks her up giving her a cuddle "what can you not do" he asks "i have so much to do and its that much its stressing me out and i want to cuddle with you with no Ella because we never just get to cuddle" she pouts "i mean the last 4 months of our relationship ha been cuddles so you cannot say that" he chuckles "i want a date night baby. Ella needed us last time" she looks at him. "and we will get one baby." he smiles "can we go to yours so i dont have to stress" Ariana asks "sure" he shrugs. "wait. but then i keep Ella away from my mum for longer" she says "right ypur having a nap and im gonna do your jobs" Mikey says.

Ariana just kicked her shoes off and climbed into bed. "sleep well" he smiles kissing her lips. Mikey walks downstairs and Joan looks to him. "urm Ariana is stressed and fallen asleep and i said i would do her jobs what does he do" he asks "clean Ellas room her room sort out clothes and stuff like that" Joan says and Miley nods walking to Ellas room.

****
"wake up princess" Mikey gently shakes Ariana. Ariana opens her eyes and yawns stretching her arms "how long was i asleep" Ariana asks "2 hours" he smiles "okay" she sits up crawling into his arms.