61

"baby" Ariana whines rolling over in her sleep. "MIKEY" she slaps him. "oww" Mikey groans rolling over to see what she wanted. "these god damn babies are keeping me awake" Ariana moans "and what can i do about it" he asks resting a hand on her bump.

"i just want cuddles" she cries "shh shh" he pouts "we can spoon" he suggests "can these babies hurry up and be born" she kicks her legs "okay okay calm down" He turns on the light sitting them both up.

"not long now okay" he sighs placing her in his lap. Ariana sniffs resting her head on his shoulder. "im sorry" she pouts "dont be sorry. These babies are mine too. I want to help you through everything" he explains to her.

Mikey smiles down to Ariana who had her eyes closed and was calm. He gently lays her back down moulding his front into her back placing a hand on her stomach. He smiles as she didn't put up a fuss and carried on falling asleep.

*****
"daddy" Ella taps him "morning baby" he yawns rolling over to face her. "you have your jumper on back to front" he chuckles sorting out her uniform. "lets leave mummy sleep" Ella says making Mikey nod climbing off the bed and throwing on some clothes.

Mikey makes his little girl some breakfast and some orange juice at her request. "can we buy some unicorn cereal" Ella asks "ill have a look for some but no promises" Mikey says making Ella nod with a grin.

He picks up his phone and sigh.

Your package from the furniture store will be delivered between 8am-9am.

"baby im going to have to wake mummy" he pouts "no daddy mummy needs sleep" Ella whines "baby we have the baby stuff coming today in the next hour and mummy needs to be awake" He replies "ill let mummy go back to sleep as soon as i get home" he suggests making Ella nod.

Mikey walks up to his bedroom and he bends down in front of Ariana gently stroking her hair "baby im so so sorry" he pouts ask she gently began to wake up. "does Ella need me" Ariana asks confused since Mikey didn't wake her up for the school run unless Ella was being a pain. "no sweetheart we have the baby stuff coming within the hour" he pouts "I cant lift" she states "im hoping im back but you will need to sign it they come sooner" he tells her making her nod and sit up.

Ariana walks downstairs and Ella gave her a hug. "please rest mummy" Ella asks "i will baby" Ariana chuckles sitting down. Mikey hands her the tv remote making Ariana smile as she wouldn't have to move again.

"bye mummy i love you" Ella kisses her cheek "bye princess i love you too" Ariana blows her a kiss making Ella catch it and run off to Mikey taking his hand.

"daddy you know how mummy is having two babies" Ella asks "yes princess" he asks happy at the fact she was wanting to walk so he didn't have to drive. "will that mean you wont have anymore" Ella asks "i mean after these two are born we are going to have three kids. So i don't think so but its not something that's crossing my mind right now" he chuckles "im going to help you out with the twins" Ella grins "okay" Mikey smiles.

"Emily" Ella beams "hey" Emily smiles hugging Ella. "no Ariana" Daisy asks "nope waiting for the baby stuff to arrive. Got to stop her stressing out about so much" Mikey chuckles giving his girl a hug before letting her run off.

"anyway i promised her i would go cuddle her so i best get back to her" Mikey smiles to Daisy before leaving and heading home.

Mikey walks through his front door and Ariana smiles before taking another bit of her toast. "you seem in a better mood today" he smiles "i feel better today" Ariana smiles sitting down. "where's your ring" he asks noticing she didn't have her engagement ring on.

"on our bedside table. It was annoying me last night because i was restless so i took it off sorry" she pouts "hey its okay. I just don't want you to loose it" he smiles kissing her head. "can you go get it for me" she asks and he nods.

He walks upstairs and makes there bed grabbing her ring and taking it down to her. "thank you" she smiles placing it on her finger.

"i cant wait to get these twins out of my so i can marry you" Ariana grins looking into his eyes "we can take our time beautiful" he chuckles at her impatience. As much as he wanted her his wife now he definitely didn't want to rush the process he wanted it to be perfect and that meant taking there time.

"im thinking about going to see my girls today, Ive not seen them in a while" Ariana looks to him "sure princess im going to start on getting the twins room done so if you want to see the girls im happy with it since then your not being around me who would probably stress you out" he chuckles "hey you never stress me out i love you too much" she giggles straddling him "this doesn't work now your thats big" he laughs holding her "hey its not my fault two of your sperms decided to fertilise two eggs" Ariana pouts "hey no one in my family had ever supposed to have twins so it must be your family" he laughs "hey don't turn this back around on me"

"sorry ill stop" he smiles pouting his lip which Ariana happily lent in and kisses. "i love you im going to get showered and changed." Ariana replies standing up off his lap and walking up to the bathroom.

While Ariana was in the shower Mikey cleared her mess from this morning which was only a cup and a plate but it would annoy him if he just left it there. The door goes and Mikey opens it "hi delivery for Mikey Foster" he asks "thats me" He smiles "ill just go get the boxes" he smiles

"Ariana put some god damn clothes on" Mikey groans pushing her back up the stairs so the deliver guy wouldn't see her "i need some stuff" she pouts "i dont want the delivery guy to see you in just a towel can you wait a few minutes" Mikey asks giving her puppy dog eyes making her pout and sit on the step making him chuckle.

"thank you" Mikey smiles to the guy before shutting the towel. "what you need" he asks "i need some underwear and my top" she asks and he nods going to get her them.