Hospitals x2

"come on baby girl you need to sleep" Mikey sigh "no" Ariana held her girls hand. "baby ill still be here watching over her" he pleads "no my baby girl needs me" she sniffs making Mikey sit next to her "your baby girl need you to be healthy and strong for when she is able to come of life support" Mikey tells her. Ariana kisses her babies head and walked over to the couch and lays down.

Mikey walks over to her perching next to her. "ill keep her safe for you" he kisses her head "hold me" she sniffs making Mikey hold her. "im going to keep you safe for that little girl when she wakes up when she is ready she will need you to be strong and not mad at her" he rubs her back.

Ariana closes her eyes and Mikey smiles to her. He didn't expect her to give in so easy.

However she wasnt asleep long before she woke. Tears streaming down her face making Mikey look at her. "calm down" He says sitting next to her "i just want her to wake up" she sobs.

"want some water" he asks "i don't want to be alone" she sniffs "i have some in my bag it wont be cold but its something" he says grabbing some. "she needs her blanket her teddy. my baby girl" Ariana breaks down "i should have been faster. I could have saved her. I should have known" she sniffs "stop blaming yourself Ariana" Mikey sighs.

"i want my baby girl to have her blanket and teddy" Ariana pouts "in the morning ill go get them" he suggests and Ariana nods.

"i love you sorry she is your daughter too" Ariana says "i know she is baby" he takes her hand.

****
"hey" Ariana gently says as Mikey woke up from sleep. "Hi" He replies looking at her holding Ellas hand. "have we heard anything" he asks "no" Ariana sighs "she had a heart beat baby shes alive" Mikey tries to help her "i know she does its just hard" she sniffs

"i know it is" he rubs her back "have you slept" he asks and she shakes her head "come on baby you need to get some sleep" he tells her "no i should be the one to be going through the pain not my little girl" Ariana cries hiding her head into Mikey and crying.

"what was that" Ariana asks as the machine beeped "its okay Miss Grande shes fine" the nurse reassures her "he is right though you need some sleep" she gives her a soft smile.

"i dont want to sleep you wasnt the one that pushed her out your vagina and it fucking hurt" Ariana spits. Mikey pulls her into his arms and rubs her back kissing her head.

"relax okay" he tells her "shes right here in front of you" he tells her "im scared to sleep" she admits "talk to me" he asks "that when i close my eyes ill dream the worst" she sniffs and he nods kissing her head.

Ariana stayed cuddled into Mikey not letting go off him but he didnt mind because he was her comfort right now.