Sometimes dreams are dreams, or are they?

Liliana

We returned and I went upstairs to take a nap. Dealing with Satan while purchasing a useless gift for people I dislike is exhausting. I laid on the bed and fell asleep.

While I slept, Grandma had words with Satan.

"Where's Liliana?" Grandma asked.

"Upstairs, sleeping," Satan answered.

"Liliana shouldn't be sleeping, and you shouldn't be down here. How will I get great-grandchildren if you are here and she's there?" Grandma questioned, pointing to the second floor.

"It doesn't work that way," Satan said.

"Sure it does. You go up there, wake her up and make little wolves," Grandma informed Satan.

"I know how that happens, but we're not there yet," Satan said, weaseling his way out of the conversation.

"It won't if you stay here talking to me. Now, go and make little wolves," Grandma ordered, pushing Satan towards the stairs.

I fell into a deep sleep, having the most unusual dream. Boy, was it unusual?

I was walking through the woods, wearing a red hood, carrying a picnic basket. What the hell? I kept to the path, avoiding the wooded area.

As I walked, making my way to Grandma's house, I heard noises. Oh, god, don't let there be a bear. I don't need it to eat me. I picked up my pace, running until I reached Grandma's house.

I got to the door, opening it, going inside, then closing the door behind me.

"Is anyone home?" I asked loudly.

"In here, dear," I heard a voice say.

I walked through the house until I got to the bedroom. Sitting in bed was a wolf dressed in a nightcap and nightgown, although it didn't look like a wolf, but someone wearing a mask.

I crept towards the bed as the person sat there.

"My, grandma, what big eyes you have," I said.

"Better to see you looking sexy," the person said.

I looked down to see my outfit change to lingerie while I still wore my red hood. Grandma's a perve.

"My, grandma, what big ears you have," I mentioned.

"Better to hear your screams and moan," the person said. I could feel my body heat as I released a moan.

I made my way to the bed.

"My, grandma, what big hands you have," I added.

"Better to feel your body," the person said, pulling me to them. I dropped my basket and the pulled me under themselves. I laid there as the person hovered over me. They moved their hand to what's left of my clothes, removing it quickly. My heart sped up as I reached up, removing the mask to find Dimitri looking at me seductively.

Then before I knew it, his clothes disappeared, leaving us naked.

"My, Wolf, what are you going to do with me?" I asked curiously.

"Enjoy you," Dimitri said huskily as he enjoyed me. Boy, did he enjoy me as I felt his lips on my skin while his hands roamed my body?

I didn't care if this is a dream, it's the best damn dream I had.

"I'll make you scream my name," Dimitri whispered in my ear and scream I did. The big bad wolf made me scream repeatedly as he showed me how bad he was. Is it bad that I don't want this dream to end?