Chapter 75

Elita P.O.V
Ugh stupid autobot! Now I have to find a better aiming spot to kill darbie!
I finally found me a spot and i saw everything! I saw a battle field down there and i was looking for darbie but i couldn't find her until i saw bee she was fighting with him and that was my chance to get my aim and fire and let this all end for all!!
Optimus P.O.V
I saw darbie fighting against the decepticons and she was smiling...she was laughing...she enjoyed it...why didn't i let her go out before...
Megatron:It's so nice that i finally have the girl optimus!
i clenched my fist and i was swinging away! i wanted to wake up from this nightmare!!
Optimus:She didn't have a choice!
Megatron:But she's the one that placed the kiss on my lips!
i could just feel the lightness in my soul leaving and it overcomes with darkness!
Megatron:Darbie! she's not yours anymore so why are you fighting!!
Optimus:Because i love her!!
i just stopped what i had just said and everyone else did too...
Megatron:You love her?
He punched me in the gut and i saw flashbacks of her when we first met
her gorgeous human brown eyes
her beautiful curly hair
her voice
Megatron:But what if she wasn't in love with you!!!
flashback hit me again when megatron hit me in the face and i went flying and i saw darbie laying on the table as a transformers not showing any life
Darbie:Megatron! Stop!!
i heard darbie yell
i went to get up but megatron kicked me back down
and i felt the pain when they took her away from me for all those weeks! she's been held in decepticon captivity!!!
Megatron:Face it Prime! She never loved you!!
Darbie:Stop it!!
i looked at darbie and decepticons were holding her back..
Megatron:Your spark is broken isn't it!
i looked at darbie and i saw tears rolling down her gentle face
Megatron:Just let me kill you to end your suffering!
Megatron was raising his sword fixing to end me
I heard darbie screaming and i was getting prepared for my life to end but something stopped that..
Megatron:Darbie move out of my way...
Darbie:If you kill him then your queen will die along with him!!
Megatron eyes widened with hatred
Darbie:I will not let you kill him!
Megatron:Listen to your husband!
Darbie:Kiss my ass! i will not let this happen to him!
Megatron P.O.V
This was my chance for darbie to kill Optimus!
Megatron:Darbie my love i know you don't love me but i know the people that you love!
Darbie:What are you talking about?
Megatron:Bring Bumblebee up forward!
They were dragging bee and having him on the ground
Darbie:What are you doing?
Megatron:Letting you rip someone's heart out my love it's my gift to you!
i looked at her and she knew what was going on
Darbie:I wouldn't!
Megatron:You would if i'm this close by stabbing Optimus!
i placed my sword on optimus chest
Darbie:Stop stop! what do you want me to do...
Just perfect!!!
Ironhide P.O.V
I saw what the commotion was and i knew someone was about to die and then i saw elita! i followed her and i was praying to primus that i got there in time! before darbie is the one that dies today!
I was hearing there conversation down there and i knew what Megatron was wanting darbie to do! he wants her to pick between those two and whoever she doesn't pick is either gonna be sparkbroken and asking megatron to kill him and whoever she picked can't have her anyways and they be asking for death too! i tried to hurry as fast as i could until i found her! elita! she was fixing to take her aim and she turned around laughing and i got attacked from behind by starscream!
Starscream:Long while no see!
he started laughing and i looked at Elita who was smiling the whole time!!
Ironhide:Why are you doing this Elita!
Elita:Oh! why?..WHY!!!?! because! i wanted my love but he was in love with someone else
Ironhide:Then why come out of the shadows now! why not back then when he was suffering!!!
she walked over to me and only punched me
Elita:Feel that feeling? that's what i felt in my spark when i had to pick! when Megatron killed me and when i left Optimus!! they made this into a war!! i will end this for all as soon i take out darbie!
i jumped out of starscreams grasp and tackle her and we began our fight! i was fighting left and right
i had elita in one side and starscream on the other and it wasn't easy but i was doing this for Darbie! her life counts!
suddenly i heard gunshot and i turned around and saw elita laughing and grinning...i knew that darbie...my spark is dropping by the thought...darbie...no please!! i looked at the bottom and saw her body laying on the ground and seeing everyone hovering over her...shes gone..she's dead!!