Chapter 90

Knockout P.O.V
Life has been pretty excellent and much more darkness than I remember..lord Megatron got me doing lots of paperwork on the last seen of the Autobots and his queen that escaped...
I know that darbie impacted almost everyone of the autobots and Decepticons life's except mine..I don't even know her beside she looking a lot like Elita who was also thought to be dead but turns out to be alive this whole time! We loss Starscream sadly but he had it coming..at least I don't gotta hear him screaming and hear his stupid high heel shoes stomping across the floor..Breakdown on the other hand betrayed us! He joined the autobots and now I have to face my best friend..Darbie brainwashed him that's why he did chose them over us! I don't know why Megatron wanted her to be his..I mean yes indeed she's beautiful but she's an Autobot! She can destroy us by hitting Megatron soft side..if he even has one..I mean he did with Elita until she broke his spark..
I heard the door open and saw Shockwave
Shockwave:Knockout there you are I've been looking for you all over the place!
Knockout:Oh I'm sorry Megatron been keeping me busy with files and Autobot activity
Shockwave:Oh well take a break Megatron called us to the throne room
Knockout:Why?
Shockwave:I have no idea but we need to go
I paused what I was doing and walked with shockwave to the room where Megatron wanted us to be at
When we get there Megatron and the others were waiting patiently for us
Megatron:Finally you two show up!
Knockout:I'm sorry my lord the files and the Autobot activity has been a lot to keep up with
He looked serious..then all of sudden he started laughing and so did the others
Megatron:Knockout this isn't about the flies this is about you becoming second in command
I looked at the others and Shockwave
Megatron:This was my idea not anybody else's..since our last one was lost in battle it's time that we replace it with a bot like you! So what do you say Knockout?.
I look at everyone and I turned to look at shockwave who wore the proud face of a parent would have
Knockout:Yes!
Everyone cheered and I saw Megatron smile but it wasn't just a smile to be happy it was something more like an idea popped in his head...
But everyone was surrounding me and telling me congrats if only my parents could see me now..I saw Shockwave in the back smiling
I went to go talk to him but when I did he was gone..
This open my eyes more that I can be the next leader of command and I can once destroy the autobots once and forever!
Megatron P.O.V
Darbie is gone and I need to get my queen back..and knockout is so messed up in the head that he hates her but he fell in love with her and I know that she did too but I want him to remember everything I want him to fell the pain I want him to beg for her but she'll end up hating him and I will have her in my hands and tell her to kill him! And everything will be a dark place once for all!
I just need him to get close to me so I can take him under my wing and then kick him to the curve to watch him die by his true love! And I'm gonna bring those memories back to him and there all Gonna hurt him and make him confused and make him fall in love with her again!
Shockwave:Megatron thank you for what your doing this will help him!
I started laughing in my head
Megatron:This will strengthen the Decepticons this will help get rid of the autobots and we will once rule over two worlds! And make the autobots our slaves!
Shockwave:Yes indeed!
I started chuckling knowing he doesn't know that his so called son will be dead soon!
Bee P.O.V
I lay in my own energon..laying there thinking this is gonna be the end for me..Why is Optimus doing this? Why doesn't she see him the way he is?..why can't she pick me?
I lay there feeling like any minute now I'm gonna die..I can hear the shortness of my breathe..my spark slowly pumping..the vision becoming blurry..my hearing becoming nothing but a ringing sound..
I closed my eyes and saw someone waiting there at this door..I wanted to walk but something kept holding me back..
I was getting closer to the door but it hurt everytime I got pulled back away from it..I wanted to open the door but I couldn't reach it..I heard this voice that brought tears to my eyes..I saw the figure walking up to me and there she was..my little sister..Luna
Luna:Bee! What are you doing here!? 
I couldn't say anything I just grabbed her and hugged her and cry...
Luna:Bee! You can't be dead!
Bee:Luna how come I couldn't be there! Your here because of me...
Luna held me tight..I could feel her spark beat...I could hear her breathing I could touch her...
Luna:I need you to go bee..you don't need to be here that pull you feel everytime you get close to this door is the autobots bringing you back to them..
Bee:But Luna..I cant leave now..
Luna:Yes brother you can..I never left your side..I was always with you and still gonna be always with you..I love you bee..I miss you so much but it's not your time..I need you to go down there get married have sparklings make me a aunt and live your life!
I looked at her while my eyes were full of tears..
Bee:Only for you Luna..i love you..
I kissed her forehead and she hugged me and I remembered getting pulled back hard..and I remember opening my eyes seeing the lights all around me..blinded me and I fell back to sleep..