BONUS: the changing room incident *Zedd POV (!!)* [mature]

A/N: this bonus chapter is MATURE. This means GRAPHIC description of male genitalia and some bxb action. You have been warned... hehe *attempting very hard not write any spoilers* 👀
———
Have you ever wondered if there was more to Zedd than being a homophobic asshole? This bonus will be the prologue of a spin-off book called Secrets staring Zedd and his story. Let me tell you ladies and gentlemen, Zedd isn't who you think he is...
———

Zedd

"Thanks Zedd," my soccer coach said as I helped him put away the soccer balls and cones after training.

"No problem," I waved goodbye and jogged across the field towards the change rooms.

Every week someone different had to stay behind to help pack up and this week was my turn. The change rooms should be about empty by now, as everyone else usually rushed off. I didn't mind it so much, even though it could get slightly creepy in winter when it was dark super early. I wasn't the most comfortable with showering with the other boys in the communal shower anyway. Especially since Axel had come out as gay.

I know it's silly to get paranoid with that, considering he's deep in love with Elias, but I can't help how uncomfortable it makes me. Axel and I didn't talk much anymore. He sat with Elias and another girl now anyway. We were polite but he seemed pretty distant. I had heard rumours that he had been scared that I'd beat him up for being gay. I would never do that. They think they know the whole story about my brother. They have no idea what really happened. I never touched him.

I pushed aside those dark memories as the door to the changing rooms swung open under my hand. I cursed under my breath as the sound of the running shower hit my ears. I couldn't hear any voices though so there must only be one person left who took their time. I rounded the corner, averting my eyes from the shower and made my way to the bench where my sports bag was. I kicked off my muddy soccer shoes and pulled off my stinky socks. I pulled my shirt over my head and unable to resist curiosity, I turned around to see who was in the shower. My eyes met a muscular dark-skinned back. Mitch.

Shit. I couldn't tear my eyes away. He was facing the tiled wall so I let my eyes wander over his broad brown shoulders, the bumps of his spine, the way his back muscles shifted as he washed himself. My eyes trailed down to where his back drew into narrow hips and then- his firm bubble butt. I gulped. I had a thing for bubble butts. I forced my eyes down and took in his long muscular legs and sculpted calves. He shifted beneath the water and I could now see his shins and strong thighs. I knew what I would see if my eyes continued up but I couldn't help myself. It was big and brown and veiny. Large balls dusted with curly black hair which climbed up his v-line. My dick twitched in my shorts.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT what is wrong with me?! I should have torn my eyes away but I couldn't. He seemed slightly excited, at least not perfectly flaccid. But that was kind of normal. Hot showers tended to do that a bit. I tried to breath but my throat felt constricted. I followed his deep v-line to his washboard abs. They looked like a bar of dark chocolate. I wondered if they would taste as good. My eyes trailed up to his firm pecs, his darker nipples were erect under the steady stream of water. I watched the water gush over his collarbones. He had a sharp Adam's apple and his lips were plump, slightly quirked. I wondered what they would feel like. I shouldn't be wondering this I berated myself but the head between my legs didn't listen. My eyes continued up until they met Mitch's hazel eyes, twinkling mischievously. HOLY FUCK HE WAS WATCHING ME WATCH HIM THE WHOLE TIME.

My heart jumped in my mouth and I felt lightheaded. I was blushing furiously. And I don't blush. I spun around in high panic, trying to pretend that I was sorting through my bag. Mitch didn't say anything and after a moment I dared to glance over my shoulder. His back was facing me once again, his head facing the wall. My eyes inadvertently fell to his bubble butt and I flushed, spinning back around. I ran my hands through my hair in panic, the roots still sweaty from soccer. If I didn't shower it would seem like I was just staying to ogle Mitch. But I really didn't feel like getting naked, alone with him. Especially since I feared that I was semi-hard.