Detective Hailey Upton

It's been 2 years since I've been a part of this intelligent unit. Remember the 1st time I met Hank Voight I was a detective working Robbery & Homicide and Hank try to push out of the case. I told him that there was a Robbery and also Homicide so I had the right to be there. Working the case with him, I realize how much of SOB Hank really was but then he offered me a job in the intelligent unit and I took it. I was partnered with Jay Halstead Ex-marine, the first one in the door the last one out but terrified of hospitals. I don't usually partner up but he was my second partner I've ever had. Before I worked in robbery & homicide I was a part of a task force that was going to infiltrate Ron Booth meth organization. I was deep undercover with my first partner Garrett our job was to infiltrate Booth's organization from the inside and figure out how he was buying, selling his drugs. We were supposed to gather enough evidence put him away for many years.
The Booth assignment was supposed to be 8 months but we end up spending 3 years undercover working an angle. When I was undercover my moral perspective changed I became a criminal I was  Kelly from Ohio trying to sell drugs within Booth organization with my boyfriend Garrett. I trust Garrett completely he always protected me. It was New year's eve Booth threw a party I thought it would be a good idea for me to get close to him so I got him to liquor it up I tried to ask him some questions but he had other things in mine and when I refused Booth beat me until I was black and blue Garrett was the one who pulls him off of me. Booth, never I like Garrett but I trusted him more than a partner I love him. We share a lot of things with each other, we were lovers. Jay, I'm telling you this because I want you to know the truth. When I was undercover I was......