Moving Thing Around

Next Day
Detective Upton and Detective Halstead arrived at Pentonville with a court order to request a conference with Ron Booth. Went Booth enters the room he began to laugh the guard handcuff him to the table Booth said Kelly from Ohio is a cop knew I shouldn't trust you. Then Booth said went last have you seen Garrett; five been so long Booth began to laugh even more. Halstead cut off him began to show him pictures of Tomas Ruiz and Manny Simone. This is what we know, these men are moving product under your orders. Booth smiles and assured Halstead that Ruiz a good friend that pays his bills and Simone just takes care of his cat. I'm in maximum security prison I don't have any product. But I'm sure someone will move things around. Went Hailey heard Booth at that she knew he knew more. So she asks Halstead to step outside so she could have some time to talk to Booth alone. Upton sat down then Booth began to speak "Detective did you tell your superior about your baby"
Upton said "who is transporting meth for you"
Booth said "Detective did you tell your Detective friend about Garrett"
Upton said "Who is coming to Chicago?
Booth said "I knew you were a cop I had your file, Detective Hailey Upton. Detective! I know what is happening in my city and the only reason why you are not six feet under because Detective Derek Garrett came to me and begged for your life." Upton with tears filling up her eyes she said " That's why you had him killed, you had killed my son" 
Booth began to smile and said " Detective if there is nobody how could they be dead. "
Then Booth called for the guard and he said to Upton " take care Detective the visitor will be here soon then he laughed "
Upton got up to wipe her tears away. Left the room to meet Halstead. Silent as they drove back to the District.
Back at the District
Voight said, "What information did you get from Booth?" Halstead answers Booth stonewall us he claims that Ruiz pays his bill and Simone takes care of his cat. He's not a drug dealer.
The team was on the ground with surveillance, trackers and tap phones...
Rojas and Atwater were reviewing the surveillance on Ruiz and Simone. While Burgess and Ruzek listening to the phone taps. Ruzek yell I got something an address and a time. 6100 S Blackstone Ave at 5:15 pm. That two hours from now, that a coffee shop on the south side of Chicago.
Voight said I need eye inside that coffee shop, I need boots on the ground now let go.

At 6100 S Blackstone Ave, it was 4:50 pm Atwater and Rojas were working from the inside of the coffee. Ruzek, Burgess, and Halstead were in a parked van doing visual surveillance the outside surrounding of who was coming in and out of the coffee shop while also gathering inside footage that they were getting from Atwater and Rojas. Voight and Upton was park three cars away from the coffee shop it was a one-way street, and they would be first to see Ruiz and Simone drive by, they also were watching the live footage inside of the coffee shop. It's 5:00 pm Ruiz and Simone car past by Voight and Upton. Hank went on his radio and said positions, everyone, the players are coming. Tomas Ruiz and Manny Simone enter into the coffee shop sat at a table close to the door they sat opposite to each with Ruiz have an empty seat next to him. Simone had a view of the door and Ruiz had a view of inside the coffee. With the rest of their men standing outside looking around. It was now 5:14 pm it seems like none was going to show up for this meeting. Then suddenly the coffee shop became crowded a large group of people enters and Atwater and Rojas lost their visuals on Ruiz and Simone. Over the radio, Voight said hold your positions report tell me what you see. Atwater said "It seems like there is a medium built male stand close to Ruiz this mystery male has on a baseball cap I can't get visuals on his face. Our guy is on the move he just left the coffee shop Voight is coming straight to you.'' Before the mystery man enters into a parked  SUV he passes Voight and Upton car, Upton was able to get a looks at him. As she was looking at him, he looks directly at her then she knew....

Voight sends everyone home that night so we can look at this case with fresh eyes. Upton and Rojas went to the home that they shared. Rojas when to her room and Upton gather her things and went upstairs to her room. As she enters her into the room she was hit across her head knock out.....