Just A Bad Day

Requested by: @sprousehartdarbara not exactly like it but hope you like it ❤️
Lili's POV
Today was my day off and I found out I was pregnant. Yes I was young but I really wanted kids so I was excited. Cole has been on set from last night and should be coming home soon. I plan on telling him tonight and I hope he isn't mad. We have had the kid talk but I'm still nervous. I was on the couch watching Netflix waiting for Cole to get home. It was 8 pm and he walked through the door. When he walked in I run up to him and hugged him. He was tense and didn't hug back. So I pulled away and looked at him.
L: "what's wrong what did I do?" I ask worried
C: "nothing Lili you did nothing" he says tiredly. I knew to never bug a tired Cole but I really wanted to tell him about our baby.
L: "I have to tell you something" I say excitedly
C: "can it wait? I need to sleep" he says walking towards the couch. I walk with him and sit beside him. He then reaches into his bags and pulls out some water and Advil. When he takes it he sighs and lies down.
L: "no Cole it can't wait because if i don't tell you you'll be mad!" I shout at him. I didn't mean to shout but I just did. He just rolled his eye and sighed
C: "if it's so important that I'll be mad then go tell me, tell me it at the top of your lungs. And then please let me sleep!" He said his voice filling with anger. I just scoff
L: "you clearly don't care about what it is because if you did you would be more interested!" I yell
C: "well am I supposed to be interested if I don' t know what your going to say  and your yelling at me so how am I supposed to be interested! It always like this I don't seem excited about everything and you automatically think I don't care!" He says calmer but still angry. I storm to the bedroom, slamming the door and cry on the bed. I hear Cole kick the coffee table and huff in pain.
Cole's POV
I took all my anger out on Lili and I shouldn't have. I had a fight with Dylan earlier today and am running on 4 hours of sleep. My anxiety was creeping up so I was anxious and I took it all out if Lili. I didn't mean to shout at her but I just did. I also didn't even get to hear what she had to tell me. She seemed really excited and I just was grumpy. I just lay on the couch feeling sorry for myself until I decided to go grab a shower and calm down before apologising to Lili. I walked to the bathroom but on the way I heard Lili crying. I really wanted to go in and comfort her but I was still a little grumpy so I decided not to. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I was in the shower for about 15 minutes and finally got out. I grabbed a towel from the closet but when I did something that shocked me fell out, a positive pregnancy test. I smile but it slowly drops when I realise how she must be feeling. I quickly got dressed and walked to our bedroom. I nod before knocking the door.
C: "can I come I ?" I ask sighing. I hear her sniff and also sigh
L: "no" she says loudly. I wasn't going to beg so I just sat on the floor leaning on the door. I was just sitting there when she says
L: "I know your still there Sprouse!" She says laughing. I just smile and say
C: "yah I am Lils and I'm not moving. Especially since I know what you wanted to tell me. And I'm sorry I'm just really tired and anxious, also me and Dylan aren't talking and you were the person that I took it out on and I'm really sorry. And also if you are scared don't be cause I'm not leaving or moving until you open the door so don't be scared. I also understand if your mad but if you are you can tell me to go." I say sadly. I hear her getting up and walking to the door, she slowly opens it. I stand up and smile sadly.
C: "so should I go or do you want me to stay?" I ask she just laughs.
L: "do you want to stay or do you want to go?" She says walking towards me. I just smile. I think and then say.
C: "I think I want to go over to our big cosy bed and cuddle with my favourite people." I say pulling her over to the bed. She giggles and we cuddle up. She lays her head in my chest and I lay a hand on her stomach. We were both quiet when she says
L: "why are you and Dylan fighting?" I sigh and raise my eye brows.
C: "I called him during my 5 minutes break earlier today because I was anxious and needed to calm down. I didn't call you because I knew you would worry. He picked up and was pissed because he was with Barbra. I said sorry and that I would call him later and he told me to get my head out of my ass and tell him what was wrong. I then snapped and told him to get his head out of his ass and start talking to other people rather than just Barbra then just hung up." Lili and I both sigh.
L: "why did you tell him to get his head out of his ass?" She asks
C: "because he's always with her and I know he loves her and all but I'm his twin and for the past 2 months I have had to call him if I wanted to talk to him and it was always like I call on day he calls the next. Now I'm lucky if he even texts back. He only talks to Chrissy and Dad once a week now. It's like the old Dylan is gone. Like I love you so much but I still talk with my family like do you have to not talk with family to love someone?" I ask worried. Lili just laughs.
L: "no definitely not I know you love me but can we stop talking sad and start talking baby?" She says looking up at me. I smile
C: "we can but you made one huge error there love" I say but she looks confused.
L: "what?" She says laughing
C: "babies twins!" I say in all seriousness. She just looks at me.
L: "and you know how? Oh and the genders?" She says excited
C: "fathers intuition and identical girls" I say smiling.
L: "well we will see if your right!" She says leaning up to kiss me.

9 months later Lili gave birth to two healthy and beautiful identical daughters.
Grace Amy Sprouse
Amelia Chrissy Sprouse