Our Christmas

3rd Persons POV
Due to the pandemic none of the Riverdale cast could see their families at Christmas. This was hard on everyone but especially Lili. This was her first Christmas away from her family. Yes, she's had the cast and Cole but that wasn't the same. Being off work Cole had really started to notice Lili's mood change. She wasn't as happy and when Cole or anyone tried to talk to her she only had a dry conversation which was not like Lili. Cole didn't know what to do. He had thought about privately flying her family out but then they would have had to quarantine for 2 weeks before actually seeing Lili. It was now Christmas Eve and Lili had no Christmas spirt.
Cole's POV
I hated seeing Lili like this. I had decided to get us all the stuff Lili has always wanted to do but I haven't. I run to target and got us matching Christmas pyjamas, even ones for Milo, a Christmas blanket, ingredients to make cookies, Christmas cookie cutters, a new Christmas blanket, new Christmas mugs and a bunch of hot chocolate stuff. I hoped it would at least make her smile. When I got home she was sitting on the couch, Milo in her lap. She was scrolling through her camera roll looking at all the pictures of her family. I sigh and kiss her head. She looks up at me and lightly smiles.
L: "hey, what did you get?" She asks curiously. I smile and walk around to sit beside her. I sigh.
C: "I know how upset and frustrated you are because you can't go home for Christmas and how much you miss your family so I got a couple of things I hope can make you a little happier." I say passing her the bags. She looks at me sweetly before looking in the bags. When she sees all the stuff, she looks up at me and I see tears in her eyes. I frown.
C: "what's wrong?" I ask rubbing her back. She sets the bags down before straddling my lap and hugging me. I wrap my arms around her, kissing her neck.
C: "what's up?" I ask her a little confused. She sighs.
L: "im just so thankful! I've been a jerk for ages, especially to you and all you do is try to make me happy! I know how much you miss Dylan and your mom and dad but all you do is care for me." She cries. I sigh.
C: "I for sure miss them all! I'd give anything to see them but helping you keeps my mind off it. I don't care how moody you are. I wouldn't have it any other way baby." I say back, rubbing her back. She sighs.
L: "I love you, thank you so much." She whispers into my neck. I smile.
C: "I love you too cutie." I whisper back. She looks at me.
L: "can we put our Christmas pyjamas on and bake cookies?" She asks smiling. I nod and kiss her. She giggles into the kiss. When we pull away she hops of my lap, grabs her pyjamas and runs off to our room. I chuckle and follow her. When I reach the bed room she was already changed. I shack my head and also change. They were red and green stripes. Lili runs out and grabs Milo's putting on his also. I grab my camera. I take a bunch of photos of us all. I took a couple on my phone too and made them my lock screens. When we are done the mini photo shoot we blasted Christmas music and made cookies. I grabbed a handful of flour and throw it in Lili's face. She gasps surprised and rubs her eyes. I turn back around and act like nothing happened. Lili grabs my shoulder, turning me around, but as she goes to throw her handful of flour I duck and it falls to the floor. Lili's mouth flies open and I run into the living room. Lili chases after me and was coming towards me so I pushed her into the sofa and climbed on top of her. I tickle her as she files the room with laughter. When I stop tickling her she places a soft kiss on my lips.
Lili's POV
I pull away from Cole.
L: "I love you." I say looking deep into his eyes. He smiles and kisses me.
C: "I love you too baby." He says before kissing me again. I giggle and run my hands through his hair. He sighs.
C: "I think we should finish the cookies before Milo has ate all the dough." He says standing up. He pulls me up with him and we finish making the cookies.
After they are done we both sit on the couch with our new blanket, our hot chocolate, a Christmas movie and our cookies. I had my head on Cole's chest. I look up at him. He was watching the movie. I kiss his cheek. He looks down at me and smiles.
C: "you okay?" He asks. I nod.
L: "I'm amazing." I say smiling. He smirks and kisses me. It wasn't a normal Christmas this year but it was Our Christmas. Even though I wasn't with my family this Christmas I'm with the love of my life and the man who truly cares.

(Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all stay safe and have a happy Christmas! 🎅🤶🎄❄️- G)