chapter 8 - feelings ( part 2)

Author's note: This chapter is dedicated to @I_Luv_Oreos_Girl for creating such an amazing banner for the story.. thankyou so muchh :* it reminds me so much of allison's nightmare....

Readers. . Don't forget to check out the lovely banner in the media box.. and I hope you are enjoying the story so far please keep reading and do vote if you like.. :)
Thankyou ..

*******************

Karen's POV.. (Allison's mother)

.
.
.

It was really difficult for me to concentrate on my work when I know that allison was all alone in the house..

But I can't do anything to change this.. I've a lot of pending work to complete. And if I don't start yet I may never be able to complete it.

But I just can't stop worrying about allison.

This is a new place for her and a new house. .

House. .

Yes that house. .

Since the day I stepped into that house, I get weird feelings about it.

Bad feelings..

Feelings that something isn't right..

Something terrible happened and something terrible is going to happen..

I don't know why but I can't escape feeling like this or worrying..

Worrying about my daughter and myself. About our future..

Even if just for once I try to get over these negative feelings or almost get over them ,my brain just keeps on reminding me of that dream or should I say nightmare..

The day after when we moved to this town.. I had this nightmare.

It was completely dark..
I woke up with some kind of scratchy sound coming from across the room I rubbed my eyes to get a better view but there was nothing. I moved out of my bed to switch on the lights. My heart skipped a beat after what I saw...
.
.
.

THIS IS MY HOUSE NOT YOURS..
YOU CAN'T TAKE HIS HOUSE FROM ME. YOU HAVE TAKEN ENOUGH.
GO AWAY OR YOU WILL HAVE TO DIE AS WELL.!!
.
.
.

those words were written on the wall across the room..
And suddenly I woke up in the real world..

Since that day I have been dead worried.

I know it was a nightmare and it's normal to have nightmares but this was different it was some kind of threat.. and I keep thinking aboit those words replaying it again and again in my mind. Trying to figure out what it means..

Okay for once I can understand that someone claims the house to be their's but why will anyone think that I have taken anything which was their's??

Everything which we are using in the house apart from living in the house are our own we haven't used anything which belonged to the previous owners..

All these questions revolved around in my mind while simultaneously I completed my work.. By the time I was finished it was 9:00 pm..

I got up from my work table and looked around in the office to find it deserted. I quickly grabbed my belongings made my way out of the office building. Whilst I was waiting for the elevator I caught a glimpse of a faded reflection of a figure. I turned to find no one..

My heart started beating rapidly against my chest. I couldn't stand there and wait for the elevator so I took the stairs. It was only two floors so I didn't mind.

Half walking half running I finally reached the parking lot and into my car. Once I got into the car locked all the doors and took a few calming breaths.

It took me 15 minutes to drive back home. I rang the bell but there was no response. I quickly grabbed the spare house key out of my purse and rushed inside the house.

"Allison"

I called out but there was no response. I threw my bag on the table in the hall and ran upstairs into allison's room.. but her room was empty..

I panicked.. all of those negative feelings came rushing back in. My heart sank.

"Allison"

I called out again with as much volume as I could gather..

But allison was nowhere. Tears started to build up in my eyes. But I forced them back.

I ran back downstairs pulled out my phone to call Allison.

You have a message from Allison.

Showed on my phone's screen.

Hey mom.. sorry I didn't ask you but I am going out for a movie with my friends. . It may get late.
But I'll be fine don't worry..

- Allison.

"Thank god she is safe" I muttered to myself..

It's late already.. you better get youself back now.

I texted her back.

Satisfied that Allison was safe I made my way towards my room to rest.

****************
A/N:: I am so sorry for the late update but I've been busy with my studies.. But still I am so sorry..
I hope that you all are enjoying the story so far.
Please vote and comment...
And plzz forgive me for all my mistakes. .

Thankyou for reading :)