10: Best Friends Or Lovers IV

Warnings- Cheating kind of!!
And non-consent kind of!!!
Thank you so much for reading!! I really appreciate the votes, and comments. If you have any requests leave them below, and once again thank you for reading.

After school Wednesday
Carlos' point of view
"Hey, are you ready for date night? Mini golfing, because I know how much you love mini golf." I said as I arrived at TK's locker. "Oh. I'm sorry, I kind of forgot. I made plans with Ryan, I'm sorry could we go tomorrow?" Of course he does, him and Ryan are always hanging out now. I sighed, and nodded my head. "Yeah, that's fine. I was just hopping we could hang out, just us you know. We haven't hung out with just us, in a while, because of Ryan always being around." I shrugged after saying that. "Baby, we can hangout tomorrow. I promise." I nodded my head. "You said that yesterday, but if you would rather hangout with him that's fine." I sighed, as he grabbed my face. He pulled me into a quick kiss.

"I love you a lot, but I do want to hangout with my friends sometimes. I'll call you later, Okay?" He said, before kissing me again. "You don't even need a ride home from me?" I asked, Look I know it seems I'm worked up over nothing. I'm not, this isn't the first time he has put me off to be with Ryan. I just don't like that guy, and I try not to make a big deal because he is TK's friend, he just seems kind of touchy with him. "No, Ryan's gonna give me a ride. But thank you for the offer." I smiled at him. "If I tell you something your not gonna be mad right?" He nodded his head. "I don't like Ryan, I really, really don't like him. I don't want you to hangout with him, he just gives me the wrong vibe."

He looked pissed after that. "Sorry to break it to you, but you're not the boss of me. He's my friend, and I want to hangout with him. Get over it, I know you don't like having less attention but it's how the world works Carlos." Ow, that one kind of hurt a little. "He's just so touchy with you, and I don't like it. That's all I'm saying, and I would appreciate it if you actually made a little time for me. It's been almost two weeks, since I have seen you. I just miss seeing you everyday, and just being with you." He shook his head. "I told you we can hangout tomorrow. And I miss you, too. But Ryan is my friend, and I want to hangout with him too. And you don't have any right to tell me I can't hangout with him." I nodded my head, because I know he's making a fair point there.

"I wasn't telling you you couldn't hangout, just that I don't like him. He's always touching you, and it's just weird, and creepy. Like the other day he sat as close as he could to you, He took my seat at lunch. I had to sit at a different table, you didn't even care." He nodded his head to that last part. "I did care, I just thought you we sitting with your other friends. I'm sorry." I nodded my head as he leaned up to kiss my cheek. "Okay, are we still on for dinner with my family on Saturday?" He kind of sighed when I said that, he means he has plans. Probably with Ryan.

"I kind of made some plans. I'm sorry." He said as he looked up at me. I just shook my head. "Okay Tyler, I'll see you later." I said as I turned around to head out of the school, we were the only people left in the school at this point. "I love you." He said kind of said quietly as I walked away. "Whatever, TK. I'll talk to you later." I know I'm kind of an asshole for that, but he just keeps forgetting me. I'm his boyfriend, I never, not once have I forgot about plans we have. And now he never remembers them, he's too busy with Ryan.

Later that night
I sighed as my phone went off again, and Ty's name flashed on the screen for probably the hundredth time. I have been kind of ignoring him, I just have to study. I don't want to ignore him, but if I don't I won't actually study. I looked back down at my text book, and my phone started ringing.

Caller ID~ Munchkin❤️ I guess one little call, won't hurt.
Hello?
Hi...
How was your night out?
I um... c..can you... co..come p..pick m..me up?
Baby, What's the matter? You sound like your crying.
I... I just ne...need t..to s..see y..yo..you. Pl...ple..ase
Baby, where are you? I'll be right there, Okay.
I... ju...jus..just left the mo..mov...movies
Okay, I'll be there soon. Okay? Just stay right there.
End call