message

something i needed to adress
in my fanfic A Litte Rainbow there is some more smutty parts meanwhile i don't describe them at all or barely, it's still intended. now in ALR Zuko and Sokka aren't minors. they're both 18 (and it makes sense with the timeline i checked) and i haven't aged them up in order to write that. the whole purpose why it's a little over a year later is because i wanted things to have set more in place, Aang being the avatar and Zuko the firelord absorbed more after a year rather than after a few months or weeks, so was setting up in Ba Sing Se. that's the only reason why i aged them up.
now the reason why i'm addressing this is bc i've been feeling guilty about those scenes recently and i needed to come clear about it so this is my explanation and thoughts.
i would never age up a character for the only purpose of putting them in a sexual context, so this is clear.
no one called me out on it, i just realized and yup that's what i had to say.
if this goes badly in any way shape or form i won't hesitate to cut out the smutty parts, as the story can still be very much enjoyed without them.
once again thank you so so much for the love and support on this story.