CHAPTER 27

ESETHU

DAY 3 staying with chained quick finger of whom I don't even bother giving him food, but I do give him water every now & then just to keep him hydrated. His body is covered in terrible bruises, he is a man after all, he is strong. You know the moment he screamed I got pissed off because he was trying to anger me by showing me signs of a weak man, just imagine a grown man like him crying like a little girl because of being whipped with a spiked cane, gosh. This man. I mean, I've never cried like a baby when Billy was whipping me with it, I had to learn to get used to it, by force for that matter, and he too will get used to it just like I did. Once he gets used to it, I will figure more ways to torture him. Billy always figured ways of how to punish me so, why not him? The worst part he came here willingly, wait, he came here without letting anyone knowing that he's coming here. And it's called “intruding” if you ask me, and all of you know it too. I wonder what will Billy do to him once he finds him here, I'm sure he will let him go scot free because they are buddies & business partners after all, not that I care about what he does to him though because I'm already playing my part in punishing him my own way that leaves me satisfied. Uyaphapha, bekayaphi vele?

I sit back down on the chair, and start making myself something to eat, lately I do things while sitting my feet are swollen, and this thing in my stomach doesn't give me peace. When it wants food, it wants or else it will annoy me with the constant kicks if I don't feed it, and that is another contributing factor to my weight gain I'm back to what I used to be before. And once again some clothes no longer fit, guess I will have to ask Billy to buy me new clothes, sighs.

Billy's voice calling me outside makes me stop making food, and look at the door, he sounds angry I wonder what or who angered him. I wonder who is Billy with because I can also hear a female's voice, but the voice sounds familiar. I'm sure it's a nurse. And he came back too soon, bummer. He inserts the key in the door hole, ever since that quick's moemish I didn't go out even though I was tempted to do it, but I couldn't bring myself to go outside, and check the environment.

“Signora. What's quick fingers’ car doing in here?” He roars immediately he pushes the door open, a female figure comes into view, oh, it's Melinda, Londiwe's best friend. I'm not even shocked seeing her here, we were never friends anyway, and she hated me especially after getting married to Sizwe, nxa. But as for her she's standing here frozen mouth agape looking at me. I look at the traveling bag in Billy's hands, right. He can do whatever the fuck he wants I don't care, and if he thinks that I will share a house with his girlfriend then he has another thing coming. “I've asked you a question Signora! What is quick fingers’ car doing here? In fact, where the hell is he?” He drops the bag to the floor and leave the kitchen.

“Surprise,” I murmur rolling my eyes inwardly.

Mel: “And you? What the fuck are you doing here? Your family is worried sick about you thinking that something bad happened to you or you were abducted, but no, instead, you ran away with a man you barely know to hide here in this secret place. Wait, not just a secret place but my fiancé's place! How did he even agree for you to stay here? Argh, why am I even surprised. I almost forgot that your family practices witchcraft, the type to force love even when it's not there, pathetic!” And all I'm hearing is yada-yada-yada.

Me: “And your point is?”

Her: “My point is that you need to get back from that hellhole you call home. You have no shame, just because you've failed your ex-husband by bearing him a son you jumped to the next available dick you fat bitch! Billy is mine, and mine alone I don't know what vodoo shit you did to him, but it won't last. You will leave this house whether you like it or not. I own this house now!”

Me: “K.” Billy comes and pulls me by my hand, but I don't dare stand up. “And now?”

Him: “We need to talk Signora. Bedroom right now.”