CHAPTER 3

ESETHU

My favourite time has come, lunch. Gosh, how I love this time, no matter how bad my day is, but once 12:00 hits the dot I smile like a little girl seeing a candy. I put my apron in my locker, and walk to chicken licken I am a regular customer there, It takes me 10 minutes walk to get there. There are like 11 people before me, great. Now I will have to push time playing with my phone I don't have any social networks on my phone it's just games, but it's mostly filled with porn. I have like 3 different vibrators I masturbate every single day, before I go to work and before I sleep.

“Hello”. Someone greets me from behind. I turn to look and it's some gay those extreme noticeable gays, he looks so jolly.

“Hi”.

Him: “My name is Sarel, but you can call me Zee. Sarel sounds so manly”. He gives me his hand to shake it, and I just look at it. You are a man mus, why are you tripping?

Me: “What must I do with your name”? His smile vanishes.

Him: “Oh, sorry. I was trying to make a conversation”.

Me: “Do I look like someone who likes to talk? Why would you even want to talk to me whereas you are with someone”?

Him: “Why are you being rude or are you that hungry”? I ignore him, and continue playing with my phone. “Or you need some dick with veins popping, and your legs stretched apart, and cursing some niggas name”?

Me: “Geez! Do you mind”?

Him: “You definitely need some dick, real dick for that matter. I know a few guys who will give it to you anyway you want it, anywhere, any time, any place. I hope your body won't be a barrier, but then it is said that big woman like you are good when it comes to woman on top. Plus the guys I know loves spanking some big ass”. Gosh, In my head I'm imagining everything he says, my nipples erect and my clitoris starts itching. Damn this gay dude makes me crave some real dick if only there were male prostitutes around here, but I will go to a strip club later... I am dragged out of my fantasy by a woman yelling at Sarel or should I say Zee?

“Hhey wena Mfana masimba wani lawo owakhulumayo? Awuhloniphi abantu abadala awuna mthetho wena”! (Hhey boy, what shit is it that you are talking? You don't have respect for old people. You are unruly) he looks at his friend, and they both burst out with laughter.

Him: “And then? Who invited you in our conversation? You, too, don't have respect because you're meddling in another people's conversation. If that's not being disrespectful then I don't know what is, next time learn to mind your own business old woman, yerrr. Or you also want me to organize some dick for you? Are you horny?” The woman looks down clearly defeated by his response, he is a bad ass bitch I think I like him already. The others gasp in shock... The cue is moving, Sarel have stopped talking, guess that old woman dropped his energy levels. My turn comes to order, and I order 24 wings with big john burger and a 1.5lt coke that's how big my appetite is. I search for money to pay, and shit I think I left it now I have to go back to work to fetch it, yoh, it will be a vile journey.

Me: “Cancel the order I forgot my money at work”.

Sarel: “Don't worry yourself I will pay for you”.

Me: “No. Don't bother yourself”. I walk away leaving him there. Guess I am not going to eat today, sighs. I get to work and sit in one of the empty tables outside and play with my phone.

“You should allow people to help you. Here's your lunch. If you don't mind me asking; are you going to eat everything”? Sarel places the food on top of the table, I look at him and roll my eyes.

Me: “I am not a charity case, but thank you, and yes I'm going to eat everything. Is there a problem”?

Him: “Nothing. You just have a big appetite, these are my numbers call me should you need to unwind, and live a little. You need to smile some more stufuza”. I roll my eyes, and watch him leave together with his friend who is rather quiet of which makes me wonder, how does he keep up with him. The food is here and my tummy is doing flap jacks because of happiness, I have like 30 minutes left before lunch ends.