CHAPTER 4

LONDEKA

Tonight is the night of the meeting between Kruglov & the Koreans I, too, will be taking part in it, but I will be disguising as one of the hired secretaries for the night I just don't trust this boy. He looks like he is the weakest link of them all boys in his crew, but his good with hacking he is a liability, so yeah, he will do just fine. My phone rings and it's the husband.

“Myeni wami”.

“My beautiful wife. Mind coming to the secret house urgently”?

Me: “I will be the in 20 minutes”.

Him: “Good”. Hanging up. I wonder why is he asking me to come to the secret location that's where a lot of shit goes down I hope he is not planning on shipping girls, I don't know how many times I told him that I don't support this motion of him selling little girls as sex slaves, but he just doesn't care and I've made peace with it. Yes, it was fun at first, but now that my daughter is growing up real fast I fear for the unknown. I fear that she, too, will be sold to the highest bidder Imagine my 12-year-old being a sex slave to a man old enough to be his grandfather, my husband wouldn't mind selling her that's how much he loves money. This is another reason why I am working this hard to give her the best life, and protect her from this world's cruelty at all cost, but most importantly from our enemies, especially my husband's enemies. Don't get me wrong; I do love my husband, but his passionate desire for money is not giving me rest, he will do anything for money any fucking thing! Even if it means killing his parents...

20 minutes later I am at the secret location there are 2 cars parked here I wonder who does the other car belong too. I fix myself and walk towards the yard I greet the guards as I make my way inside the house I find Stallion my husband's right-hand man guarding the door with his pump gun in hand, he is one scary man with scars covering his face, and his body structure is massive, like guys yoh he is too much.

“Boss lady welcome”.

“Where's my husband and why did he call me here? Whose he with since I saw a car I never saw in my whole entire life right next to his”?

Him: “He will be with you shortly and only he can answer your question”.

Me: “But you are his right-hand man you must know everything that he does”. He laughs.

Him: “Must I also know how he fucks you, and how your facial expression is when he hits the G-spot”? I sneer.

Me: “What the actual fuck! Why would you want him to tell you about our sex life? Something's are better off left unknown”/

Him: “Exactly. The very same way you don't want your husband to tell me about your sex life is the very same way he doesn't tell me everything that he does”.

Me: “Mxm. Fuck you”.

Him: “Thanks. I really need one”. I stare at him for a while, and chuckle. “What's funny”?

Me: “Do you have a girlfriend”?

Him: “No. But I do have a boyfriend”. I widen my eyes.

Me: “What? Don't tell me that you are a gay Stallion! You are too manly to be one”.

Him: “Hence I'm the one who does the fucking not the other way around, and it's not as bad as you think. Sex is sex after all. I honestly think that you should try anal sex with your husband, you guys need to explore stop having boring sex”.

Me: “Sies! You are disgusting Stallion. Let me go and look for my husband”. He laughs as I walk away. Why would he suggest something so nasty? Yuckkk... I step into one of the rooms, and I find my husband busy on the phone and there's a man tied on the chair, naked, he looks like he has been out of it for quite sometime I wonder who is he, but he does look familiar I'm sure is one of his who doubled crossed him. The husband notices my presence and bid goodbye to who ever he was talking too, he walks up to me, and we hug then he kisses my cheek.