𝟶𝟶

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
PROLOGUE ━━ I'm done

"I'M DONE!" ISABELLE SAID WITH TEAR-RIMMED EYES as she threw one of her plaid shirts in her duffel bag

"I'M DONE!" ISABELLE SAID WITH TEAR-RIMMED EYES as she threw one of her plaid shirts in her duffel bag. It had been a week since her brother Sam left for college, something that really hurt Izzy, but he wanted her brother to be happy so she didn't stop him. She defied her father's direct order to her and Dean that they wouldn't contact Sam in any way.

At first, Isabelle was afraid of getting on his bad side, remembering what he used to do when she or Sam angered him when they were kids. It wasn't pretty, but Dean would take the toll every time and that seeing hurt Isabelle more than anything, but he hadn't done something like that for years now.

Until today.

He threw a bottle of beer at her after she asked him if he talked to Sam, Isabelle didn't get hurt because Dean pushed her away. She wasn't hurt physically, but John had hurt her. She had started to think that his anger was coming under control over the past few years, but that was clearly a lie.

"What the hell does mean you're done?" John inquired.

"I'm leaving!" Isabelle snapped at her father, clearly getting his nerves which Dean didn't like as he saw her packing and stood between her and John.

"Izzy, stop," Dean warned her.

"No, you need to stop!" Isabelle snapped again, she gave her father a look of loathing and then turned to see her brother with concern, "Stop being his pet! You do so much for him and treats you like crap after getting drunk, Dean!"

"Isabelle Winchester!" John said with his voice raised.

"No, screw you, John Winchester!" Isabelle said as she walked towards him to give him a piece of her mind, but had to do it from where she was standing because Dean was too scared of what his father would do if he let go of Izzy's hand, "Go to hell!"

"Do not talk to your father that way!" John said with fury in his tone.

"My father died 18 years ago in Lawrence!" Isabelle snapped, "You mean nothing to me, John."

"Fine," John spat, "Go to college. I'll see if they accept freaks like you."

"Dad!" Dean pleaded, he didn't like what he called his sister.

"Join her if you want, son," John said. Son. A single word he used to manipulate Dean for the past 18 years. Isabelle hated that. Dean didn't move, Isabelle looked at him hoping that he might get a better chance at living, but she saw the answer in his green eyes.

"Alright, then," she sniffled, but not wanting to be vulnerable in front of a man she hated and the brother she loved, "Goodbye Dean."

Isabelle rarely showed physical signs of affection to anyone. The closest 'I love you' Sam and Dean got from her was 'Dicks' in a non-threatening tone, but if this was goodbye, then Isabelle wasn't going to leave without letting Dean know that his sister loved him. She hugged him and whispered "Love you, big brother" in his ear before she left after throwing a single jaundiced look at her father.