𝟸𝟸

"AND YOU'RE FREE!" DAVINA SAID WITH A GRIN AFTER she finished the spell, leaving Isabelle on the floor, who was finally feeling like she had her own choices.

"Yeah, I can feel it!" Izzy said as Davina helped her stand, "I can think about killing Klaus!"

"Yeah, about that...." Davina trailed off, "How are you gonna kill Klaus?"

"Hunters aren't as stupid as you think," Isabelle said, "Well, at least not all of them."

The former-hunter contemplated whether she should tell the Witch about her friend Nathaniel Elkins' father's stories and claims. The witch  had helped her out with compulsion, so maybe she could be trusted, but just in case, Izzy didn't say Nate's name.

"There's a hunter," Izzy said, "He claimed about the story of the Originals, everyone else thought he was getting stupider with age, but turns out he's not stupid now. He wrote a journal on all of this, I think his son still might have it."

"I'm all over killing Mikaelson's," Davina said, "But I think this is more of Marcel's problem. It's personal for him."

"Personal? Is this about Rebekah?"

"No, it's a long story," Davina said, "You should ask him."

"I will, but just in case, I just call my guy for the book," Isabelle said, "Could I borrow your phone? I think mine got thrown down the ditch when Klaus kidnapped me."

"I can actually help with that," Davina said with a small smile, "Reconstruire le téléphone."

As those words left her lips, Isabelle's cell phone appeared in the witch's hand, "Holy fuck!"

"It's a pretty useful spell since Marcel keeps getting his stupid phone broken every night," Davina said handing the device to the Winchester.

"Damn, this looks completely new," Isabelle said, "Thanks, Davina!"

"You're welcome," Davina smiled as the girl, her smile was instantly dropped when she left to call her friend. The witch took out her book on hunting bloodlines, which she had read after Marcel told her about Isabelle. Well, technically this was the third volume and it was much more than just a book about hunting families.

Davina read through the page she specifically marked once more as she glanced outside her room/attic where Isabelle was speaking to someone on the phone, a conversation Davina couldn't hear.

She could've used a simple spell for that, but her focus was on the page opened in front of her. A single heading in a cursive handwriting - 𝑶𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔

Isabelle dialed up Nate's number and hoped he wasn't on a hunt. The brunnete had known the raven-haired hunter since she was a child and they were both the same age. His father was more of a Vampire hunter while he was more into hunting demons. His elder sister, Julia on the other hand took right after Daniel Elkins and was a professional Vampire hunter. Izzy was honestly scared of Julia, but they were very close nevertheless.