𝟷𝟽

DAVINA WAS SITTING IN THE ROOM IN HER ATTIC, trying to do a locator spell to find Isabelle for the seventeenth time. It was weird because no matter how much she tried, she just couldn't find the Winchester girl.

After Izzy didn't show up at the Mall where Marcel and Davina were waiting for her, the duo got worried and called Cami who let them know that Isabelle hadn't come back home after she left for college.

For some reason, the blonde didn't sound very worried, which was very unlike her, but Marcel was too freaking worried for his friend's safety to notice that.

As Davina did the spell, Marcel had all his Vampires on high alert for the girl, but none of them got anything as of now.

Davina could feel something very strong protecting Isabelle, it wasn't Ancestral power, stronger than that, and pure. 

While the teen was re-doing the spell in her attic, Elijah Mikaelson arrived and leaned against the doorway as he knocked on her door holding several pages of Esther's grimoire wrapped in a cloth.

"I made you a promise," He said.

"Come on."

Elijah did so, all while noticing the ingredients for a tracking spell and a worried look on the witch's face, "Is everything alright?"

"No, my friend's missing," The girl sighed.

"What's your friend's name?" Elijah asked, although suspecting that he knew said, friend.

"Izzy Winchester," Davina said, "I did 17 tracking spells and I got nothing! She's human, but there is something very strong protecting her."

Elijah nodded, "If you can do this spell, I will help you find your friend and bring another spell of your choice next time," he kept the grimoire pages on Davina's table. The witch spread one of the pages of the grimoire started reading it, while Elijah held an elaborately woven knot of rope in his hands.

"It's a spell of unknotting?" 

The Original held up the knot, "This is a sanguinum knot. The witches use it as representational magic. If you can unknot this using that spell, you will have taken a step towards learning control. This is one of my mother's later spells. It requires much more power than you realize. Now, if you can perform this, then I shall return with another page with a spell of your choosing and I will find your friend."

"It won't be easy," Davina said, stopping the Vampire, "She's heavily cloaked and god-knows-what is protecting her.....or holding her hostage."

"I am a man of my word, Davina," Elijah said turning around to face the witch, "If I say I will find your friend, I assure you very much that I will."

Although Davina wasn't sure how the hell he would find Isabelle, but she knew that Elijah Mikaelson would never break his word, so decided to trust him today.

"Alright," She said and the Vampire left. The witch then went back to the books, reading it to try and figure out the spell but a frustrated look comes on her face when her phone starts ringing.

"What?!?" She snapped at the person disturbing her, even before reading the caller ID.

"Did you find her?" Marcel asked.

"No, not yet," Davina said, looking at the remains of the failed locator spells, "She's heavily protected."

"Look, D, there's something you need to know," The Vampire said in a serious tone, "I once tried to Compel Izzy to stay away from the Mikaelson's, and it didn't work. Do you think she might.....?"

Davina remembered the suspicions she had about Isabelle being from the Winchester bloodline of hunters, the descendants of Cain and Men of Letters, but she just seemed like a simple girl going to med school. 

And now Marcel was telling her that she resisted his compulsion. Maybe there was something up with her.

"Marcel, there's something you need to know," Davina took out her book about Hunting families from her bag, "Send one of your guys, I need to show you something."

She looked through the whole book and finally found the page she was looking for. Winchester written in black italics as a heading and details of the family down below.

Witches liked to keep records of hunters, ages ago hunters and witches had the alliance to keep the natural balance together, but then times changed. The number of Vampires increased and the number of witches decreased. Many other creatures like shapeshifters and skinwalkers started growing in numbers too and soon witches and hunters were against each other. The Men of Letters, a secret society of Hunters were the last group who trusted witches and there weren't any records of them left in America. 

Decades ago these books were taught to be filled with names of allies, and now they were filled with names of enemies the witches should watch out for.

"Davina?" Marcel's voice came from outside, the teen quickly hid the thing Elijah gave her using magic, not wanting him to know of her alliance with the Mikaelson's.

"Come in!" She said, "I told you to send someone."

"Well, this is about Izzy," Marcel said walking in, "What did you find?"

The witch gave him the book, "Read."

The Winchester family were direct descendants of Cain and one of the first hunting families alongside the Campbell, Leahy, and Styne. The bloodline was found to be part of a prophecy that three descendants of Campbells and Winchesters would break the wheel of control that is given to a higher-order and gain.......

Marcel continued to read a few paragraphs and then turned to look at Davina, "She's not part of this."

"Marcel, she resisted compulsion-"

"She could be part of the bloodline, but that doesn't mean she's one of them," Marcel said throwing the book on the witch's bed, "Find Izzy."

Davina sighed in annoyance as Marcel closed the door, them went back to finishing Elijah's spell, worried and suspicious about Isabelle's whereabouts. 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Ignore the prophecy, and yeah, I made shit up. Can't blame me, I love playing God here. I'mma change a whole lotta things : )

Watch out people, there's a storm comin'