𝟸𝟶

WHEN ISABELLE CAME BACK FROM THE SHOWER, WEARING A SET OF FRESH CLOTHES, she walked in to see Hayley talked to someone she didn't expect to see there, "Josh?"

"Oh, hi Izzy," Josh said nervously, he then turned back to the Werewolf who seemed to have figured out why the hunter and the vampire knew each other, "Please tell him."

"Fine," Hayley groaned before shutting the door in Josh's face.

"What did he want?" Isabelle asked the Werewolf.

"He-" Hayley groaned again as another doorbell rang, she walked back to the door, "What the hell do you want, Josh-"

She stops mid-sentence, realizing that someone else is there. Isabelle walks closer to the door to get a good view of this guy, only to find another familiar face in front of her.

"Hi there, I'm Marcel. I don't think we've met!" The dark-skinned man said cheerfully, and a little menacingly as well.

"Marcel?" Isabelle asked in surprise.

"Izzy?" Marcel had the same tone as her, not expecting to find her here. It took a moment for him to realize why she was  there, "Klaus has a habit of taking away people I care about."

"What are you?" The brunete asked, realizing that if Marcel knew Klaus, then he couldn't be human.

"Isabelle, you should go inside," Hayley told her. Izzy's eyes then went on the right Marcel wore, not very different to the ones she had seen on the finger's of the Mikaelson siblings. As Hayley had told her, those were Daylight rings that Vampires wore to walk in the sun.

"You're a Vampire," She said.

"Yeah, and you're coming with me," Marcel zoomed inside and grabbed the Winchester, something which surprised Hayley because she had not invited the Vampire inside.

"What the fuck?!?" Isabelle asked as Marcel stopped in the middle of the road. Her head was throbbing from travelling in such speed.

"You got some explaining to do," Marcel said, "Hunter."

Yes, Marcel cared about the girl, but he needed to know if she was an enemy or a friend. For all he knew, she could have befriended him just to kill him as most hunters tend to do.

"I need to go back....." Isabelle said, she didn't know why she had that instinct, then she realized that Klaus's compulsion had made her stay, "Marcel....Klaus compelled me.....can you please remove it?"

"It doesn't work that way," Marcel said, "But someone else can."

"Davina!" Marcel said coming inside the attic in St. Anne with Isabelle by his side. The girl was really fighting the compulsion, because no matter how much she wanted to run back to the Mikaelson Mansion, she controlled that instinct which surprised Marcel.