𝟶𝟹

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER ONE ━━ camille's motherly smothering

IT HAD BEEN FIVE MONTHS SINCE ISABELLE WINCHESTER CAME TO NEW ORLEANS and it had probably been the highlight of her whole life

IT HAD BEEN FIVE MONTHS SINCE ISABELLE WINCHESTER CAME TO NEW ORLEANS and it had probably been the highlight of her whole life. She no longer had to worry about anyone, but herself and she didn't have to live in the fear of being killed by a monster, she could even stop doing those stupid scams her father taught her and instead earn an honest living by working at Rousseau's.

And now for the first time in her whole life, she was going on an actual date. This wasn't another one-time thing or a one-night stand, this is was a real date with a normal guy and not some hunter or any drunk guy she stumbled upon in a random bar.

Living here at the French Quarter, sharing an apartment with her new friend (and probably the closest thing she had to a best friend in her whole life even though the blonde was a few years older than the brunette) Camille O'Connell.

Izzy wasn't one to gossip about dates or be excited the way she was after Elijah asked her for dinner, but she told Cami about this date the second the blonde woman came back from seeing her uncle.

The next question was, "How was your uncle?"

"He's fine. He thought someone broke into his house, but it was a false alarm. Now, tell me about this guy," she said with a smile, feeling happy for her friend.

Camille had been acting like a personal therapist with no charge to Izzy for the past few months and the Winchester girl was even starting to open up to the O'Connel.

The blonde psychologist was able to tell that Isabelle blamed herself for Dean's self-destructive habits like drinking, going out late, being overly reckless in hunts (she didn't mention the last part though) and Sam often sacrificing his studies to keep her safe from their father along with Dean and was trying to help her believe that it wasn't her fault.

The first thing Camille asked Izzy to do was tell Sam where and how she was. That one call took about two days because Isabelle was worried about what her older brother would say finding out she left Dean alone with John.

The Winchester girl had tried to call Dean first, to make sure he was okay, but he didn't pick. After far too many tries, the call was answered by a drunk and angry John Winchester who berated his daughter so much that Izzy almost ended up in tears and never called again.

Sam was just as worried as Isabelle and asked her to come to Palo Alto and even suggested her going to his college, which she instantly rejected and told Sam she was much happier in New Orleans and told him that he could visit whenever he wanted, which he did. Every weekend made Isabelle's day and distracted her from how much she missed Dean and spending time having fun with her brother.