𝟶𝟾

"ISABELLE!" REBEKAH SAID WALKING INTO THE BAR while Isabelle was sitting on one of the stools and revising her notes from her Biology class

"ISABELLE!" REBEKAH SAID WALKING INTO THE BAR while Isabelle was sitting on one of the stools and revising her notes from her Biology class. The brunette had started college a week earlier and had given up waiting for Elijah Mikaelson, but that didn't mean she gave up all ties with his family. Even though Marcel asked her numerous times to not talk to any of the Mikaelson's, the Winchester girl had made a close bond with Rebekah Mikaelson.

Cami didn't like the blonde very much since the scandal at the party, but she never told Isabelle to take sides and that made the brunette pretty happy. What didn't make her happy was that Marcel telling her to stay away from all of them. She didn't know if it was because he dated Rebekah or if it was about his relations with Klaus, but she did not like anyone telling her to do anything.

Another thing that bothered Izzy about Marcel was the color from his face draining every time she asked him where Thierry. While he seemed to have a look of betrayal while Diego looked like he wanted to kick Marcel in the shin. And the worse part was that Thierry didn't even answer any of her texts and calls since the party, and being a good friend she was very worried about him and curious about Marcel and Diego's new attitude.

"Hey," Izzy smiled, she closed her notebook and put all of her books back in the sling bag that Deigo had gotten her a few months ago, so that she and the blonde to talk comfortably.

"Let me guess, you're regretting going to college," Rebekah said seating herself on a stool just beside the brunette.

"Not really," Izzy said with a gleam in her eyes. If anything, she actually liked college, her classes were pretty fascinating and she made a few new friends as well. There was this guy Josh and a girl in her psychology class named Nora, but she barely spoke to anyone else due to her packed schedule.

Josh wasn't in her college actually, she had just met the raven-haired boy while she was at a coffee shop with Nora, and the two had caught the boy glancing at their table. Nora had deducted he fancied one of them, which Isabelle didn't buy, and she turned out correct when Nora asked the raven-haired boy that question and he said he was just wondering if he saw Izzy anywhere before because he thought he saw Isabelle at his boss's party and that he was gay so there were no romantic feelings involved. Well, he was right, because apparently, his boss was Marcel Gerard.

"Of course, you Winchesters and your college," Rebekah rolled her eyes, clearly thinking of Sam, who was currently the topper of all his classes, a fact Izzy had mentioned to Rebekah. The brunette hadn't got on the subject of Dean and her father to Rebekah yet. The only person she talked to about the rest of her family was Camille and she had sometimes mentioned her older brother Marcel. That was it.

She and Rebekah weren't on the level of friendship where Isabelle would trust the girl with those personal things.

"So, how is Sam, are there any girls in his life yet?" Rebekah asked smirking as Izzy groaned. the Mikaelson didn't make it a secret that she fancied Isabelle's brother, who was very much single but Isabelle wasn't sure it would a good idea to mix her friends with her family.