𝟹𝟼

· 。゚☆: *.☽
THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID
»»————- act one. the new girl
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX ━━ davina claire, the harbringer of witchy doom

"THIS IS MADNESS," Said Klaus, in the living room with Marcel and Isabelle — who had decided to leave Davina's side for a moment to deal with the egotistical Hybrid — as they discussed their current situation: Davina destroying the French Quarter,...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"THIS IS MADNESS," Said Klaus, in the living room with Marcel and Isabelle — who had decided to leave Davina's side for a moment to deal with the egotistical Hybrid — as they discussed their current situation: Davina destroying the French Quarter, "How can a 16-year-old girl shake the entire French quarter?"

Marcel and Isabelle shared a knowing look, being sort-of guardians for the Harvest girl when she hid in the attic for months, "We've seen her rock the church, but never seen anything like this," said Marcel.

"How did you control her when she was in the attic?" Klaus demanded his eyes fixated on Marcel.

"We didn't have to," Isabelle said, "But then again, Marcel and I never killed her boyfriend."

Klaus rolled his eyes wondering why humans were so bloody stubborn in living in the past keeping a grudge and completely ignoring the fact that he's acting like a psychopath, "Yes, yes. We've been over this part already. The point is in her present state she's useless as a tool against the witches."

"She's not a tool," Marcel and Isabelle at once, completely in sync.

"Something's wrong with her," Klaus said again. Elijah chose this moment to step in their conversation.

"She has too much power that she cannot control. That much we already knew," Elijah stated, "But why is it manifesting itself in such an aggressive manner?"

"I don't know, Elijah, if someone killed my boyfriend and then locked me in his house right after I found out one of the people closest to me betrayed me, I'd be pretty damn aggressive too," Isabelle with a glare, one pointed directly at Klaus who sighed and rolled his eyes.

"You just can't go about a minute till you call me out, do you, love?" He asked her, towering her figure with a look of absolute annoyance that would be anger with most people but Isabelle somehow managed to be an exception (something that seemed to bother Elijah as he wondered why, deciding on the reason that his brother didn't want to piss of Davina even more with killing someone she was very close to and also potentially piss off the vampires who befriended her and Marcel, along with his own sister, Hayley, and maybe Camille and Elijah as well), most would get scared even for annoying the Hybrid but Isabelle seemed to be looking for every opportunity to piss him off.

Elijah sighed, having to deal with this for the past few hours, "Children," He said coming between them, "This is witch business. I'm going to see Sophie Daveruax," Isabelle scrunched her nose at the witch's name, "And you both will behave while I'm gone."

Isabelle just huffed and stormed out of the room to go see Davina upstairs.

Klaus rolled his eyes yet again as Elijah massaged his temples, they needed to find a solution for this problem soon and so that there was no longer any reason for Klaus and Isabelle to remain in the same room or same house. But that after they figured this out, and Elijah could find an answer for why his brother seemed to be treating Isabellke differently for the past month. He even stopped having his vampires stalk her, instead of asking many to search for records of her heritage.

THE HUNTER AND THE HYBRID, the originalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें