Sports Festival

once more Izumi and her friends had prepared for the sports festival an important event that would help boost their hero career training really hard for it...but they noticed something...Jirou has been avoiding them almost entirely...she would never talk to them....even when Momo would try to talk to her she would only make it brief for the moment...and when she saw Izumi she couldn't help but glare at her with murderous intent....she hated her and her friends when she told them about her brother she immediate hated her...she was the cause of this. she was the cause of her losing her arm and the villains gaining these new tech...but now...now she has to train even harder...she wants to beat the shit out of her...her and her dumbass friends that's her new goal now...training everyday despite only having one arm...it didn't matter to her...if she can still fight she will fight...
Jirou: "that bitch...she will pay for this" punching the dummys head repeatedly she didn't want to look at them...she doesn't understand why her other classmates don't see it...even momo doesn't see it...maybe he was right 

10 minutes before

Johnny(Izuku): "i guess you called for questions i'm guessing" 
Jirou: "why did you help me" she asked him right away 
Johnny(Izuku): "because it was right to do so" 
Jirou: "oh really...you mean after your fucking birdman wannabe ripped my fucking arm off and you say it was the right thing to do?!" 
Johnny(Izuku): "yeah" 
Jirou was frustrated: "why did you help me? to be part of your plans?" 
Johnny(Izuku): "good god no...i'm already set on that....plus that whole ripping your arm off thing was not even my idea...so you can blame on my leader with that" 
Jirou: "doesn't matter...you still work with him....now....why me?" 
Johnny(Izuku): "you're you....you seem like the type of person who has an open mind to something new" 
Jirou: "what is it" 
Johnny(Izuku): "i want you to see the full picture of what the hero world truly is...the lies, the scandals, and also how fake they are" 
Jirou: "and how do you know this" 
Johnny(Izuku): "do you think we wanted to be villains because we wanted to? you think villain are all just evil to destroy the world? no....this world can go both ways and Villains in general didn't choose to be this way..we are victims to a bigger whole to only fill their pockets with our hard work...now tell me this...if you told a child to kill themselves...what would happen...whould they still try to be a hero? or will they snap one day and become a villain" 

the question still lingers in her mind...Villains...are not what they always seem to be...just a public thing that is part of the marketing system...she can tell there is truth to his words...Yaoyorozu...a girl that came from a rich family...doesn't know shit when it comes to the suffering of the people lower than her family...Kaminari the pervert whose parents are also proheroes....and then there's Izumi....a girl whose dream is to be the best hero the world could offer....but in the mist of it she also tortured and toyed with a boy...not just any boy....her own fucking brother!...if it would give her a choice she wouldn't blame the boy if he became a villain...the world was just asking for it. and they got it. it's simple really like glass on a counter push it enough it's going to fall and shatter. 
Jirou: "I promise you Izuku Midoriya...it doesn't matter what type of person you are...it matters on how you were treated...you were part of the cruelty the world has pounded on you...i will at least beat the shit out of your sister and friends...that's my goal. 
Even though she had never met him nor what he looks like...she could already tell that he was a kind hearted soul and this offer he had for her...if it was important and will stand....it must be worth it right?...but then again he's a villain and she's a hero in training there's no way this could happen

right?...

Izuku: "okay....done here check it out" soon Toga pulls out her hand and then the forearms opens and her own mantis blade came out her right hand
Izuku: "so what'd you think?" and she jumps on him 
Toga: "I LOVE IT!!! all the people and blood i can savor and cover with this beauty...i can almost imagine it!!" and Izuku pushes her off him 
Izuku: "too much contact...now here" he hands her some pain killers 
Izuku: "your body is going to need some time to adjust to the cyberware seeing it has no idea what to think off it...but soon your nerves will adjust and it will be a little painful...so make sure you take one every 6 hours" and she took the pills 
Toga: "...okay"   
Touya or Dabi which he likes to be called now was downing another shot rubbing the eye patch covering his left eye he had it removed to have a stephenson implanted...at first it was freaky and now it was annoying...he has a headache from it and Toga was being weird as always 
Kurogiri was cleaning the bar again and Shigaraki...was gaming...Izuku being part of the group just laid there and thought about things to see if it would be of any help...that phone call with that Jirou girl has left him some thoughts...if he could she her what this world really is then maybe he could have a chance at showing others the truth as well but for now he wants to rest a bit...
Dabi: "Kurogiri...another one" 
Kurogiri sighs: "fine...last one" 
Dabi: "damn it Midoriya my eye hurts like shit" 
Izuku: "you said you didn't need the medicine." 
Dabi: "i thought it wouldn't hurt like how the bastard over had his" 
Shigaraki: "don't look at me....it had the same goddamn effect on me as well" 
Kurogiri: "please quit your bickering...it's annoying" soon the TV came on 
AFO: "i'm ready to discuss our next plan Izuku come through the portal"  and soon he walked through