39- Hornet's Nest

The Flash Season 2 x 18

Katrina and Barry stands out in field outside of Keystone city, they both place the tachyon enhancement on their suits, and they can feel the energy right away. "Ohh, yeah, I feel that" Barry remarks.

"That is the tachyon device powering up the Speed Force in your cells like a quick-change battery. How do you two feel?" Caitlin asks them.
"Different" Barry replies.
"Much, more than different more energized" Katrina replies.

"Let's see how long it takes for you to get back here, on my count, three, two one, go!"  Cisco tells them and they start to take off. They can feel the energy pulsing through their bodies, and they are loving it as they run back toward Central City.
"Guys, I think we can go even faster" Katrina says.

"Do it" Cisco says to them, and they do so, as they get back to Central City suddenly a breach appears and the two of them run through it.

Barry and Katrina run back out of the breach and they race back to STAR Labs, where they see Cisco, Caitlin, and Iris. They take off their masks, "We're....we're back. We're back" Barry says as Katrina looks at him smiling.

"Wait... how, how long we're we gone?" Katrina then asks the team.
"Let's put it this way, You two just annihilated your old record" Cisco says to them.

"Yeah, you two went four times faster than you both have ever been" Caitlin says.
"Four times" Katrina and Barry say together, "that's as fast-" Barry starts saying.
"As Zoom" Harry says, "Well, faster actually" he adds.

"Hey, umm is it possible to make these things smaller?" Katrina asks as her and Barry take the devices off their suits.
"It kinda sucks" Barry says as they pass them to Harry.
"If it sucks, then yeah" Harry says taking them and walking away.

"All right, so now all we have to do is figure out how to get back to Zoom" Barry says to the others.
"Yes, uh, just a minor issue. We closed all the breaches and have no idea how to reopen them" Cisco explains.
"We're..Wells?" Barry says looking over at Harry.

"Yeah, I have an idea, Allen. Let's keep the breaches closed forever. Forget about the breaches, forget about Zoom" Harry says to him.
"Wait, I'm sorry, I thought you were on board with this" Barry says to him.

"No, no. I said I would help you two get faster. I did not say I would help you give the man who kidnapped my daughter and tortured her a chance to do it again" Harry says to him.
"We will not be letting that happen Harry" Katrina tells him.
"Oh, you're not gonna let that happen. Gosh, I wish I'd known that the first time. You don't understand. Zoom is different than us. Zoom is not tied to anything. Zoom does not care for anyone, I do" Harry says to them all. "My daughter's out here on this earth somewhere, I have to find her.  We all have people that we care about. Zoom will use that against us. Believe me" he says as he starts to walk away.

"Maybe we should just leave it be" Caitlin says looking at Barry and Katrina.
"No, no. Look, No, look we're....we're not turning our backs on another Earth.  We're not gonna let Zoom get away with everything that he's done." Barry shouts at Harry.

"Right now, there is no way to another Earth, Allen.  Let's keep it that way" Harry says as this time he walks away.
"We're getting back to Earth-2" Barry says to the team. "With or without his help" he adds.
"Let's go to work" Cisco says as him and Caitlin walk away.

Iris then grabs her jacket and starts to leave, "Hey, where you going? We could use your help" Barry says to her.
"Uh, yeah, I would, it's just, I have a date with Scott" she says to them.
"The editor from your paper?" Katrina asks her.
"Yeah, yeah" Iris smiles at her.